ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-VT Game Thread

Even Jessie thinks we should adjust this defensive system I mean how stubborn are you enough to cost you a chance at the conference????

have you ever seen more just jump balls. I give VT credit they are doing what every team should against us

Part of this is not getting to the QB... how many sacks do we have?
-I've complained about this all season. Do they ever call offensive holding? Its almost criminal they don't call it on Price, or why Narduzzi doesn't bitch more about that. Price gets held every play.

Great question Jessie why does VT March up and down at will then get inside the 10 and try and run hope that's their undoing

Virginia Tech's red zone play calling has kept Pitt in this game. This kicker is money though.

This is a game that Pitt will usually lose 95% of the time. Can Narduzzi get this team over the hump and win this???

Agree with that we almost always come up short in this type of game
I know, that's why I am not feeling the least bit optimistic. Add to that I haven't liked Canada's playcalling in the 4th quarter all year. And of course we punt. With this pathetic secondary and crappy punt it's not looking good at all.

I know, that's why I am not feeling the least bit optimistic. Add to that I haven't liked Canada's playcalling in the 4th quarter all year. And of course we punt. With this pathetic secondary and crappy punt it's not looking good at all.
Yeah unless VT turns it over we ain't stopping them

I appreciate the fight this team has. I hope I'm wrong but I just feel like we will are going to go 7-5 with every game being a one score game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT