ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining schedule for 🇺🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦 🇵🇦

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
4 teams for 3 spots with the 4th going to a playoff vs either South America, Asia, or New Zealand.

The US has a tough draw with away games at Mexico and Canada but does get Panama at home which is an enormous benefit. Canada's draw seems very tough with 4 road games and a home game vs USA so really only 1 sure-win. Mexico has the easiest, having already played Canada twice and having 4 home games. Panama probably has the toughest, going to USA and Mexico and playing Canada at home on the last day, which may be a must-win.

🇺🇸
El Salvador
@ Canada
Honduras

@ Mexico
Panama
@ Costa Rica

🇨🇦
@ Honduras
USA
@ El Salvador

@ Costa Rica
Jamaica
@ Panama

🇲🇽
@ Jamaica
Costa Rica
Panama

USA
@ Honduras
El Salvador

🇵🇦
@ Costa Rica
Jamaica
@ Mexico

Honduras
@ USA
Canada

4 teams for 3 spots with the 4th going to a playoff vs either South America, Asia, or New Zealand.

The US has a tough draw with away games at Mexico and Canada but does get Panama at home which is an enormous benefit. Canada's draw seems very tough with 4 road games and a home game vs USA so really only 1 sure-win. Mexico has the easiest, having already played Canada twice and having 4 home games. Panama probably has the toughest, going to USA and Mexico and playing Canada at home on the last day, which may be a must-win.

🇺🇸
El Salvador
@ Canada
Honduras

@ Mexico
Panama
@ Costa Rica

🇨🇦
@ Honduras
USA
@ El Salvador

@ Costa Rica
Jamaica
@ Panama

🇲🇽
@ Jamaica
Costa Rica
Panama

USA
@ Honduras
El Salvador

🇵🇦
@ Costa Rica
Jamaica
@ Mexico

Honduras
@ USA
Canada
Disappointed we didn’t create any separation during the first half plus of the schedule. Hope that Antonio cracker yesterday doesn’t cost us. I feared the guy, who shouldn’t be playing for Jamaica as far as I’m concerned, would cost us, and it seems he has.

Disappointed we didn’t create any separation during the first half plus of the schedule. Hope that Antonio cracker yesterday doesn’t cost us. I feared the guy, who shouldn’t be playing for Jamaica as far as I’m concerned, would cost us, and it seems he has.

Are his parents Jamaican citizens, thus making him a Jamican citizen? If so, he's ok to play for them in my mind even though he's probably never been there. I have a problem with guys who are not citizens playing for countries who just give them passports.

Are his parents Jamaican citizens, thus making him a Jamican citizen? If so, he's ok to play for them in my mind even though he's probably never been there. I have a problem with guys who are not citizens playing for countries who just give them passports.
They were born in Jamaica. It’s fine for me to be honest but when a guy like him who decides he’s never going to make the England team after failed attempts and a late development, it screams “ringer”. But it is what it is. He’s not the first and it’s not foreign to the US either.

🇺🇸
El Salvador
@ Canada
Honduras

@ Mexico
Panama
@ Costa Rica

🇨🇦
@ Honduras
USA
@ El Salvador

@ Costa Rica
Jamaica
@ Panama

🇲🇽
@ Jamaica
Costa Rica
Panama

USA
@ Honduras
El Salvador

🇵🇦
@ Costa Rica
Jamaica
@ Mexico

Honduras
@ USA
Canada
US has 3 Central American teams at home. That needs to be 9 points.

then we need 1 point between the Canada/Mexico away matches.

for me 10 pts should be the expectation. And hopefully it will take a bit less to qualify.

personally, I think we should have 4 more points than we do right now.

They were born in Jamaica. It’s fine for me to be honest but when a guy like him who decides he’s never going to make the England team after failed attempts and a late development, it screams “ringer”. But it is what it is. He’s not the first and it’s not foreign to the US either.

That was a great shot but I wonder if the longer Turner gets a hand on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT