ADVERTISEMENT

Rest of the Season

pittjas

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2016
Pittsburgh
Listen, this post will probably make no difference but I just want to put it out there after tonight's game:

I understand if you live far away, or if you can't afford it, or if you're too old, busy with your kids, etc, and those are all legit excuses. But if you are ABLE to go to these games and just choosing not to because of the COACH or the opponent, PLEASE RECONSIDER.

These kids are BATTLING and chose to come to the University of Pittsburgh when not many wanted to. They seem to have bought in to their coach and are playing hard.

So SUPPORT them. And come even after we lose that game against Towson, or after a trouncing in ACC play. There will be low lows, and I think there will be a few surprise highs as well. But these kids deserve our support.

And Pitt ticket prices are rediculous through Pitt, so if that's your excuse (which isn't a bad one), you can get lower level tickets on Stubhub for like $8 bucks to any game right now. So go!

If you are really are a supporter of Pitt hoops, you'll realize it's what's in the best interest of the program. If there's good attendance and support and Stallings does well, all is well, and if he doesn't then it makes the place even more attractive when looking for a new coach "they still supported even when things weren't good".

But most importantly these kids deserve it!

Listen, this post will probably make no difference but I just want to put it out there after tonight's game:

I understand if you live far away, or if you can't afford it, or if you're too old, busy with your kids, etc, and those are all legit excuses. But if you are ABLE to go to these games and just choosing not to because of the COACH or the opponent, PLEASE RECONSIDER.

These kids are BATTLING and chose to come to the University of Pittsburgh when not many wanted to. They seem to have bought in to their coach and are playing hard.

So SUPPORT them. And come even after we lose that game against Towson, or after a trouncing in ACC play. There will be low lows, and I think there will be a few surprise highs as well. But these kids deserve our support.

And Pitt ticket prices are rediculous through Pitt, so if that's your excuse (which isn't a bad one), you can get lower level tickets on Stubhub for like $8 bucks to any game right now. So go!

If you are really are a supporter of Pitt hoops, you'll realize it's what's in the best interest of the program. If there's good attendance and support and Stallings does well, all is well, and if he doesn't then it makes the place even more attractive when looking for a new coach "they still supported even when things weren't good".

But most importantly these kids deserve it!

Completely agree!

My son and his friend -- who started playing cell phone games late in the first half, but LOVED the second half from the 15 minute mark on -- would completely agree as well.

If Pitt was on the ball they’d offer heavily discounted packages with No forced donation . Remove the Duke game to satisfy those STH who’d complain .

Definitely agree with the OP. These kids played hard last night and they deserve our support by attending games, if at all possible. It doesn't matter who the coach is because if they do well and make this place more attractive for recruits, winning will happen. I saw some real grit and hustle last night from these kids. They wanted it and showed it. That's a lot different than last year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT