ADVERTISEMENT

Rodney Gallagher to WVU?

I worked in the Uniontown ED. Fayette County has some wonderful people. I don’t know how walking in a Walmart makes you feel good about yourself? That statement says more about you than those you judge.

Cmon man, a dude in a flag wife beater with his wife cruising her obesity scooter with their 4 mongoloid kids in a Walmart buying China first is priceless.

• Love
Reactions: anon_4dfwm2pijbr0a
Going to the same school as your gf isn’t a wise move imo, especially a football player getting a lot of attention.
Didn’t work out for the main characters in Love & Basketball.

(well, ultimately it did… but not while they were in college together)

As said earlier in the thread, WVU is basically the hometown team, so it makes sense that would be a favorite. That team also has no star power or anyone really exciting on the roster. You have a chance to go there as a local player and be one of the better players on the team. From a football perspective, WVU is a terrible move. Subpar team in a bad conference on a team that doesn't send guys to the NFL.
"Bad conference" and "doesn't send guys to the NFL"? What country do you live in? You're just plain making stuff up.

• Love
Reactions: FireballZ
WVU has accomplished squat the last 4 years. He should go there and continue to be a part of a very mediocre program.

Well….Gallagher did not test or they did not report his times from the local combine. He was there and the times they posted were hand held and/or fudged. There is no way anyone ran a 4.3.

"Bad conference" and "doesn't send guys to the NFL"? What country do you live in? You're just plain making stuff up.
You are back in the Big East

WVU
Cincy
UCF (USF substitute)
TCU (in BE for a minute)
Houston (Louisville substitute)
Kansas's (irrelevant)
TT, Baylor, BYU, OK St (yawn)

Reactions: daminals76
You are back in the Big East

WVU
Cincy
UCF (USF substitute)
TCU (in BE for a minute)
Houston (Louisville substitute)
Kansas's (irrelevant)
TT, Baylor, BYU, OK St (yawn)
No, he made it sound like WVU never sends/sent guys to the NFL. We've sent guys practically every year whether drafted or not. He also talked of the Big 12 being a bad conference, as in current. I don't think so.

No, he made it sound like WVU never sends/sent guys to the NFL. We've sent guys practically every year whether drafted or not. He also talked of the Big 12 being a bad conference, as in current. I don't think so.
It’s so good your top two teams willfully and gladly left

Are you referring to Texas? They are not a top two team in the conference and rarely ever were.

Texas is/was easily the most valuable program in the B12. It wasn't even close. Look at it this way WVU had an opportunity to take advantage of Texas largely sucking and WVU responded by sucking as well.

I do think WVU has a chance to be in the top half of the AAC now that TX and OKie are moving on.

I do know one thing: I'll hold my WVU jokes for now. The football gods took Addison after we knocked them for losing some players to the portal. They may take some combination of Clemson, Miami, and FSU next.

Reactions: FallingRun84
I worked in the Uniontown ED. Fayette County has some wonderful people. I don’t know how walking in a Walmart makes you feel good about yourself? That statement says more about you than those you judge.
People always trash what they truly don't know.

Gallagher to make announcement this week:

My guess is PSU or WVU....

Gallagher to make announcement this week:

My guess is PSU or WVU....
WVU. PSU wouldn't pay $200K for a guy like Gallagher. Not worth it when they can do better. He's a good player but he's much more valuable to a Big East program.

I'll tell you this though. If we can't pay more than WVU, we are in serious trouble.

WVU. PSU wouldn't pay $200K for a guy like Gallagher. Not worth it when they can do better. He's a good player but he's much more valuable to a Big East program.

I'll tell you this though. If we can't pay more than WVU, we are in serious trouble.
He isn’t worth that much money or hassle. There’s a reason why he all of a sudden he isn’t making any official visits.

$800K is not worth it for this recruit. That's crazy.
Not disagreeing but if WVU is willing to pay almost $1 million for basically Lamont Wade, isnt that troubling? What happens when TJ has another good player? Does Martin from BV get $2 million?

Not disagreeing but if WVU is willing to pay almost $1 million for basically Lamont Wade, isnt that troubling? What happens when TJ has another good player? Does Martin from BV get $2 million?
He isn’t even at Wade’s level. If WV wants to waste money, then by all means I say go for it.

If the Ohio State’s of the world truly want Martin then he will get a lot of money.

Last edited:
He isn’t even at Wade’s level. If WV wants to waste money, then by all means I say go for it.

If the Ohio State’s of the world truly want Martin then he will get a lot of money.
Isnt it a recruiting violation for a booster to offer $200K/year in "NIL" for Gallagher to go there? Or are we good with that?

Isnt it a recruiting violation for a booster to offer $200K/year in "NIL" for Gallagher to go there? Or are we good with that?
It all used to be illegal and under the table by boosters. Now it is the exact same as before except they use the phony NIL tag on it...

"Yeah kid we have local companies that we can put their name on stuff for you to 'promote' as a sponsor for radio show gigs or whatever. We'll take care of it."

What a difference a few years make regarding how much a highly rated player can garner.

Rodney Gallagher is going to get paid big.

Lamont Wade is short.

It all used to be illegal and under the table by boosters. Now it is the exact same as before except they use the phony NIL tag on it...

"Yeah kid we have local companies that we can put their name on stuff for you to 'promote' as a sponsor for radio show gigs or whatever. We'll take care of it."
But again, he isnt worth 200K/year to Morgantown businesses. Its pay for play and he should be ineligible

But again, he isnt worth 200K/year to Morgantown businesses. Its pay for play and he should be ineligible
You expect the NCAA to do anything? They aren't doing anything with the Addison tampering.

Putting everything under the NIL tag now legalizes cheating, which is what Duzz said when it first came out. I just hope we can compete for big name guys Iike Hykeem Williams now with our NIL, since aTm and Bama will be gunning hard for him. We were willing to give it to Addison, just pivot to Hykeem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT