ADVERTISEMENT

Rodney Hoopie...

wbrpanther

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
Read an article that said Rodney to Hoopie U. is a done deal. Girlfriend enrolling there and dad sporting a WVU hat.

Was Pitt even recruiting the kid?
Aw come on now, you know Pitt was recruiting him… BUT! If you want to sound like a nitter, we can make a list of why he’s not going to Pitt:

1. Grades
2. Bad attitude
3. Pitt stopped recruiting him
4. Narduzzi gave him a list of things to do and he didn’t do them.

We can now add to the list:
5. Wasn’t worth the NIL deal he was wanting.

Aw come on now, you know Pitt was recruiting him… BUT! If you want to sound like a nitter, we can make a list of why he’s not going to Pitt:

1. Grades
2. Bad attitude

I meant still recruiting him. Seems like the attention wasn't the same.

i couldnt be happier for all three and the laurel highlands community as well as the entire fayette county in general. God bless them all in this new, exciting chapter of their lives..

just remember, heroes dont all wear capes.
Look for Gallagher to lead his team to 6-3 in the rugged 4A league they play in. I hear McGuffey will be tough next year.

Reactions: Saboteur II
Look for Gallagher to lead his team to 6-3 in the rugged 4A league they play in. I hear McGuffey will be tough next year.

1. Grades
2. Bad attitude

Lmao yes those reasons deterred Pitt but not ND, Texas, PSU, Michigan, and VT. Y’all are comically delusional.

ND was closer to getting him than I thought (Sandusky “wasn’t even close although it was a distant 3rd).. Thankfully, he stayed home (for now). Never know in this world of NIL.

ND was closer to getting him than I thought (Sandusky “wasn’t even close although it was a distant 3rd).. Thankfully, he stayed home (for now). Never know in this world of NIL.

You are going to be disappointed. Local coaches have no idea why he was hyped as a top recruit. Small, slow without a position isn't usually a winning recipe.

I said the same thing here when Pitt was still recruiting him.

Maybe he becomes a Skyy Moore but that's doubtful imo.

You are going to be disappointed. Local coaches have no idea why he was hyped as a top recruit. Small, slow without a position isn't usually a winning recipe.

Just found out Gallagher got an NIL deal with Pechins market 😂🤣

Didn't wvu have some guy named Devine that never amounted to much of anything but was hyped heavily by them? I think the coaches or fans down there don't have very good eyes for talent, obviously.

Didn't wvu have some guy named Devine that never amounted to much of anything but was hyped heavily by them? I think the coaches or fans down there don't have very good eyes for talent, obviously.
Noel Devine. Pitt kicked his ass in the 13-9 game.

I said the same thing awhile ago. He received so much hype because he started as a Fr in 2 sports, but he’s pretty much reached his ceiling.

Reactions: Drew1208
Pechin’s “still dead”. They have a small store in downtown Connellsville but that’s it.

was that the guy who stole Deion Sanders car when he was in high school?

I don't recall him doing much of anything, other than being trouble. Saying he's wvu's all time leader in anything isn't saying much. He never made an impact.

The kid rushed for over 4,000 yards in his time there and his 75 yard catch and run in the 2009 Brawl swung that game and kept us from winning the Big East as much as kicking to Gilyard against UC the next week.

Lmao yes those reasons deterred Pitt but not ND, Texas, PSU, Michigan, and VT. Y’all are comically delusional.
You’re a special kind of stupid! LOL HAHA! We are mocking PSU fans. Those are the excuses they use when a recruit doesn’t commit to them….What a dummy!!!!! haha!

You STILL worried??? Or maybe you’re just lost? If you weren’t worried your ass wouldn’t be here…. Stop worrying about what Pitt fans say and get a life…

ESPN has him as the third best player in the state of Pennsylvania. Rivals has him second as does 247. Here’s a professional scout’s evaluation.
“Elite athlete with frame to play slot receiver but has to add mass and strength. Also high-level basketball player with Power 5 offers. Averaged 19 points per game in two varsity season. Plays mostly quarterback in high school and is wildly productive running the ball. Rushed and threw for more than 1,000 yards and had combined 34 touchdowns. Played receiver and had 42 catches during first two seasons. High level stop-start ability with excellent body control and acceleration translates well to yards after catch. Creative runner in open field with vision. Has mindset of can score from anywhere on field. Gets off line well and into route. Shows strong ball skills and willingness to catch the ball in traffic. Instinctual and aggressive in going after ball. Impact special teams player. Needs to add mass throughout his frame. Will have to fine-tune route running skills. Needs to be sharper into and out of breaks. Sometimes rounds routes. Could be impact receiver for Top 10 program. Mid-round NFL draft potential.”

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
ESPN has him as the third best player in the state of Pennsylvania. Rivals has him second as does 247. Here’s a professional scout’s evaluation.
“Elite athlete with frame to play slot receiver but has to add mass and strength. Also high-level basketball player with Power 5 offers. Averaged 19 points per game in two varsity season. Plays mostly quarterback in high school and is wildly productive running the ball. Rushed and threw for more than 1,000 yards and had combined 34 touchdowns. Played receiver and had 42 catches during first two seasons. High level stop-start ability with excellent body control and acceleration translates well to yards after catch. Creative runner in open field with vision. Has mindset of can score from anywhere on field. Gets off line well and into route. Shows strong ball skills and willingness to catch the ball in traffic. Instinctual and aggressive in going after ball. Impact special teams player. Needs to add mass throughout his frame. Will have to fine-tune route running skills. Needs to be sharper into and out of breaks. Sometimes rounds routes. Could be impact receiver for Top 10 program. Mid-round NFL draft potential.”

Now we have inbreds jumping on the Pitt site.....yikes

Are trying to convince you or us? Are you guys worried? You look silly…

He's absolutely the best player on a bad team playing against a lot of bad teams. Even against the bad competition LH played- he isn't fast.

Go watch his Team Durant games at the Peach Jam. Besides being a back-up getting barely getting any minutes (while hyped as a top 100 recruit) - he was tiny and not explosive at all. He looks 5'8" 160#s and slow.

He's absolutely the best player on a bad team playing against a lot of bad teams. Even against the bad competition LH played- he isn't fast.

Go watch his Team Durant games at the Peach Jam. Besides being a back-up getting barely getting any minutes (while hyped as a top 100 recruit) - he was tiny and not explosive at all. He looks 5'8" 160#s and slow.
My 1st trip to the football board and I'm seeing some baketball guys crush it over here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT