ADVERTISEMENT

Ron cook , you may

Want to rethink that heisman vote for drew allar, he stinks
If they rehire Moorhead (as many PSU fans are wanting and predicting) Allar will be a free agent. The guy they brought in yesterday after Allar was hurt (Beau Pribula) looked eerily similar to Trace McSorley in terms of stature and skill set.

I was wrong about Allar too. I thought he’d be a top tier QB but he’s nothing more than a game manager. At least not yet.

If they rehire Moorhead (as many PSU fans are wanting and predicting) Allar will be a free agent. The guy they brought in yesterday after Allar was hurt (Beau Pribula) looked eerily similar to Trace McSorley in terms of stature and skill set.

I thought there was some Narduzzi/Whipple vibe with Franklin and Moorhead. Didn't he make some snide comments after Moorhead left, something like remember who recruited Barkley?

Did he really write that Allar was deserving of consideration?

Not sure about that, but his headline after the PSU opener was Allar was "worth the wait", while his first Steeler article before the season was he "needed to see more" from Pickett.

I have no idea why a highly rated QB prospect would ever choose Penn State. I know the whole "it's the player not the school" but at some point you'd expect a standout. Penn State gets by with those scrappy QBs. It's also what holds them back from ever being a serious playoff contender.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT