ADVERTISEMENT

Say what you want about Duzz but he at least recognized the problem and made a change

These are completely different decisions. Bell is a huge reach, but given the various limitations of the position here, was probably the best that PN could do. People are complaining about Smith because he isn't a reach, he's just not one of the sexy new candidates that pops up every year. Given KP's own limitations, it would have made no sense to go out and get a passing whiz to install an offense that KP can't run. While it's not an exciting hire, Smith makes perfect sense, and he's a known quantity.

The problem is not the Smith hire. The problem is the KP draft pick, which doesn't appear as of now to be a good one.
Why do you all saying this crap? This has nothing to do with Pickett. If it did, they would have went a OC who can develop a goung QB. This OC is not that.

These bizzare statements blaming Pickett for every problem, team move is not normal. The guy has played like 20 games with a bad OC who was fired doing the season. Pickett's 1st game without him produced the first 400 yd game in almost 3 years. The second game, he led them to a FG on his first drive and drove the team to the 1 yd line before he was hurt.

He has to prove it this year, if not, they will look some place else. This OC is strickly on Tomlin and Rooney. This is what they want. They are not willing to really change to the new NFL.

Why do you all saying this crap? This has nothing to do with Pickett. If it did, they would have went a OC who can develop a goung QB. This OC is not that.

These bizzare statements blaming Pickett for every problem, team move is not normal. The guy has played like 20 games with a bad OC who was fired doing the season. Pickett's 1st game without him produced the first 400 yd game in almost 3 years. The second game, he led them to a FG on his first drive and drove the team to the 1 yd line before he was hurt.

He has to prove it this year, if not, they will look some place else. This OC is strickly on Tomlin and Rooney. This is what they want. They are not willing to really change to the new NFL.
Actually, it does have a lot to do with Pickett, whether you want to admit it or not.

Are the ravens modern?
Because we beat them 5/6 times recently
Are they? You tell me. I would say they aren't really old school , because the QB being the #1 RB hasn't been a thing since the Single Wing days.

and also the fact that "we beat them" is irrelevant to the conversation.

Are they? You tell me. I would say they aren't really old school , because the QB being the #1 RB hasn't been a thing since the Single Wing days.

and also the fact that "we beat them" is irrelevant to the conversation.
Modern, ancient who cares if it wins games

Actually, it does have a lot to do with Pickett, whether you want to admit it or not.
No, he was hired for the run game, nothing more. He doesnt develop QBs. You all just throw shit out there. Like seriously, Pickett a 2nd yr QB who has not reach potential, is the reason behind every problem and move of the Steelers. We I admit I liked Tomlin, but he is the problem. It doesnt really what QB he has, they will not put up good numbers over a period of time. He hire his OC and demands they not have the QB take chances.

You really want to know why Pickett may have been upset? Its because he felt like he ran the offense like Tomlin wanted. Dont make mistakes and let defense win the game. I see where people are saying that he cant throw the ball deep or not good at throwing the ball 30 times a game. Oh really? Isnt that exactly what he did at Pitt, and the reason they drafted him? Shit Ben was in the same boat, but he had the clout to say, forget the called plays, I will do it my way. And Tomlin could do or say nothing about it.

No, he was hired for the run game, nothing more. He doesnt develop QBs. You all just throw shit out there. Like seriously, Pickett a 2nd yr QB who has not reach potential, is the reason behind every problem and move of the Steelers. We I admit I liked Tomlin, but he is the problem. It doesnt really what QB he has, they will not put up good numbers over a period of time. He hire his OC and demands they not have the QB take chances.

You really want to know why Pickett may have been upset? Its because he felt like he ran the offense like Tomlin wanted. Dont make mistakes and let defense win the game. I see where people are saying that he cant throw the ball deep or not good at throwing the ball 30 times a game. Oh really? Isnt that exactly what he did at Pitt, and the reason they drafted him? Shit Ben was in the same boat, but he had the clout to say, forget the called plays, I will do it my way. And Tomlin could do or say nothing about it.
Ok, dude. Have a good weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT