ADVERTISEMENT

Schiano incident pretty much tells psu what the country thinks

You are a fool. There might be that from the students , that are on the ground protesting , but the puppets pulling the strings DON'T THINK HE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO BE THEIR COACH. Understand now ?

Little testy aren’t we?
Child Rape and Ped State go together like ham and eggs and you better get use to it.
Do you honestly think once you won a few games people would just forget???

You don’t get it.
Dumping him because he didn’t report child molestation is a better reason than dumping him because his winning percentage was low.
That bum Bradley should be exiled too.

I wonder in the movie if they’ll have Jerry showering with his victims and mention more of the coaches and players who knew?
It’s karma baby.

Reactions: FanOfConstantSorrow
Again, GS left in 1996, 1998 was the 1st documentation made in public. 2002 is when everyone up there knew there was verified issues. Joe knew as did anyone on that staff post 2002. Someone from 1996 may not have heard. Do you think predators walk around stating "hey I am up to no good" or do you think they try and hide it?

Come on, I was hearing rumors about you-know-who back when I was a high school player in the 1970s.

Come on, I was hearing rumors about you-know-who back when I was a high school player in the 1970s.

So why didn't you call the cops? You heard it back then so you are complicit in this continual behavior.

Look all I am saying is that there is evidence to suggest that Joepa knew in the late 70's, there is no evidence that others knew until 2002. If there is actual evidence suggested that GS or any coach knew BEFORE 2002 with 1998-2001 being the grey area then yes banish them. i may have missed that evidence that it was known to more than JoePA, Curley, Spainer, before the 2002 incident.

I would not want Bradly/Johnson/any post 2002 PSU coach as a position coach at Pitt, but GS was gone before the evidence suggest that it was a known problem. Again if there is evidence the the hell with GS. But all I am seeing is a man getting dragged through the mud because a school wanted a better football coach and they are using a guilt by association excuse when there is no evidence to my understanding that he knew when he was there. I don't think this is unreasonable line of thinking I am taking.

Reactions: john zwick
I'm also the guy who let our best recruiter, Harry, know about Cole Beck, long before he was on our radar , you may ask him so.

I'm also the guy who let our best recruiter, Harry, know about Cole Beck, long before he was on our radar , you may ask him so.

Yep... you are the same guy... hampton roads right? with TD_ and Dion Lewis and the other troll handles from the same location

We should not hire Bradley. There is not a shortage of good coaches out there, why limit yourselves to the damaged ones? I can't feel too bad for any of these guys, they are basically all millionaires for coaching a game.

Schiano was named in the same documents that named Paterno.

Didn't Pitt fans claim PSU knew in the 70s? Sounds like you want it both ways.

Bradley was also named in the documents. Many Pitt fans want to hire him. Typical

33-14

Don't want it both ways. If he was named as knowing, then I missed it. All evidence i ever saw shows that JoePa knew in the 70's and the whole staff knew in 2002 and beyond. When I get some time I will google the evidence against GS, as like I said I never saw anything from before 1998 and he left in 1996 so i thought he was clean.

I am one of the few Pitt fans who admits that i want Bradley BEFORE I repeat BEFORE the scandal broke out. After it broke out I was extremely glad Pitt avoided that mess.

Schiano was named in the same documents that named Paterno.

Didn't Pitt fans claim PSU knew in the 70s? Sounds like you want it both ways.

Bradley was also named in the documents. Many Pitt fans want to hire him. Typical

33-14
have you guys found the "truth" yet.? Dude, we just enjoy reveling in your misery...you cannot post (way up to #4) it away. Sandusky raped and abused boys. Most outside of the cult believe many knew of this is up there . No way to sway that thought (which is probably correct) so go away....here it is simply being used to blackball a lousy coach. The gift to embarrassment that keeps on giving.

So why didn't you call the cops? You heard it back then so you are complicit in this continual behavior.

Having heard the rumors isn't the same as having first-hand knowledge. McQueary saw with his own eyes and told what he saw, and look what happened to him.

Having heard the rumors isn't the same as having first-hand knowledge. McQueary saw with his own eyes and told what he saw, and look what happened to him.

That is all I am saying. GS left in 1996, if there is evidence showing that he knew then the hell with him, but I missed that evidence if it happened. From the evidence I saw, it was not until 2002 when the whole staff and other in the program knew, before that it was just JoePa and the other 3 stooges.

Yeah look at what happened to that POS. He got a job for 7-8 years then got millions of dollars for not having the balls to do right. Most people call the cops when they see something, they don't ask their dad what to do then settle on telling the coach, who never takes action I find him to be disgraceful just like I find JoePA to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT