ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller losing to Kennesaw State

I was going to make mention but didn’t want to jinx it. Starting to open up a big lead.

Gotta win against Iowa State first obviously but watching Kennesaw State play if Pitt does get them next game it’s not gonna be a pushover. They play with a lot of energy and will be playing with nothing to lose.

The next step for Capel is to land these "Tier 1" transfers like you see teams like Xavier get. The CUSA leading scorer and 8 foot tall Nunge from Iowa

I have to admit, punching Sean Miller in the face would be satisfying.

And they bring in Gene Steratore for his opinion, and he completely ignores the guy who the foul would have been on to concentrate on what a different guy was doing.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
Gene Steretore is an idiot. He grabbed his arm.

But that's the thing. Gene wasn't even talking about the guy who swiped at the ball. He was talking about the guy closer to the baseline who reached in after the other dude smacked the KS player right across the forearm.

He even said “he may have grabbed his arm”.

It was blatant to me.

The other thing that he mentioned was the the KS player didn't have clear possession. Which was probably true, and is also absolutely immaterial. The notion that you can't call a foul until the rebounder has clear possession is just nuts.

I didn’t even realize that

The only reason why I noticed it was he said the guy's name, and then you could see that guy's name on the back of his jersey right at the end of the replay. He wasn't talking about the guy who came from kind of behind the guy who smacked the rebounder right across the arm.

Xavier got away with a foul there. After the block.
It’s just wrong. When at the one end of the court the announcer says, “Once you swing that arm the call has to be made”, and then, at the other end “rules expert“ Gene Sterratore says, “I didn’t see anything”.

It’s wrong. I didn’t care who won that game but, it’s just wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT