ADVERTISEMENT

ShopPittPanthers.Com

the_insider_

Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2018
How often do they get restocked with items? Is it something I need to monitor daily for what I want or is it going to be awhile?

Thanks.

So I was able to speak with someone at the store and she said that at times when they run out of items they never restock and move on to something new???? How can that even be LOL.

Reactions: pitt90seven
So I was able to speak with someone at the store and she said that at times when they run out of items they never restock and move on to something new???? How can that even be LOL.

I agree. They should still be selling exactly the same stuff they were selling 20 years ago. Why would any store anywhere ever think that refreshing their stock was a good idea?

at times when they run out of items they never restock and move on to something new????

Yeah, why wouldn't you want to get more of these BRAND NEW ITEMS?

At times, when they run out of old items they move on to something new. If they have a new item that is selling well they will get more of them.

Is this really that hard to understand?

At times, when they run out of old items they move on to something new. If they have a new item that is selling well they will get more of them.

Is this really that hard to understand?

Yes it is. Did you bother to click on the links provided that these are, like I said, BRAND NEW ITEMS, and I was told they may not be restocked lol. That's ludicrous.

Yes it is. Did you bother to click on the links provided that these are, like I said, BRAND NEW ITEMS, and I was told they may not be restocked lol. That's ludicrous.

What if they are BRAND NEW ITEMS and no one is buying them? Should they keep stocking them forever in hopes that people suddenly change their minds?

You can rest assured that whether the items are BRAND NEW or YEARS OLD, if something is selling well they will keep on selling it. Right up until the point where it isn't selling any more. And then they will stop.

I preordered masks on June 15 with estimated shipment, at that time, of early to mid-July. Nothing received as of July 22 and now projecting mid August arrival. I have plenty of other masks and purchased primarily because proceeds were going to COVID research, so I’m not at all upset and I’m sure supply chain challenges in the current times were the main delay, but to be month(s) off in your planning estimates and to be frequently low in stock of the most popular sizes of regular merchandise during non-COVID times, hints that they have some recurring inventory management and/or supplier problems.

It is good business to stop selling an item that everyone wants! Not!

Bookmarked that hoody. Damn... That's a great one.

I'm assuming you mean the one with the "retro" helmet on the front. Yeah I love that and the person on the phone said they might not get more in. Hoping they do bc I really like it. I really like both TBH haha.

i'd like to know why we get the crappy looking stuff while the coaches and players get really cool stuff.

A few years ago Narduzzi had just a blue Pitt script crew neck on during a game and it was so nice it made me buy one. But you're right. That stuff should all be made available to the public, or what's the point? The players should get it first and then wear it and market it to the fan base.

Reactions: pitt90seven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT