ADVERTISEMENT

Sitting in Vegas watching this today, it was called and they were spot on!

NCLee

Senior
Jul 6, 2001
This game was inevitable. We had an off day. On both sides of the ball. We couldn’t get off our shots. My bigger concern will be can we adapt to teams running us off the 3 going forward. This was a nice recipe to defeat us Will other teams see this! Anyway Vegas had us at 5 point dog. The refs did us no favors. Anyway we will rebound

Reactions: GlennEM
This game was inevitable. We had an off day. On both sides of the ball. We couldn’t get off our shots. My bigger concern will be can we adapt to teams running us off the 3 going forward. This was a nice recipe to defeat us Will other teams see this! Anyway Vegas had us at 5 point dog. The refs did us no favors. Anyway we will rebound
Even worse than our offense was our defense. We could not get a stop when we needed it. How many times did we cut it to 7 in the 2nd half only to have them hit an open three or a dunk next time down the floor. I'll chalk it up to an off day, but, I am not sure we would beat anyone left on our schedule defending like that.

An off day is when you aren't prepared to play and aren't ready to react to adversity. That hasn't been the case for most of this season with this Pitt team. Let's just hope it doesn't become a trend as we go forward into the post-season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT