ACC NE
ACC SE
1 more ACC
Navy
Shamrock Series
G5
USC
1 More

They are already playing 5+Stanford anyway. Make the ACC a 7 game schedule and add them full-time.

To get to 8 games, the other teams play 1 non-conference game vs another ACC team like UNC and Wake did. Make those games in Week 1 or 2 to build excitement and also the sting of a loss doesn't mean as much.

ACCCG between top 2 Division winners.

Get this to MB Geniuses!

West
ND
UL
Cal
Stanford
Smu

New Big East
Pitt
Bc
Cuse
Miami
VT
GT

Old AcC
Unc
NC State
Uva
Clemson
FSU
Wake

Now explain how this makes more money than what we had before….

West
ND
UL
Cal
Stanford
Smu

New Big East
Pitt
Bc
Cuse
Miami
VT
GT

Old AcC
Unc
NC State
Uva
Clemson
FSU
Wake

Now explain how this makes more money than what we had before….
I'm sure there are smarter people than web site posters making those decisions - I trust the ACC Presidents didn't make this move for the sake of making a move.

I'm sure there are smarter people than web site posters making those decisions - I trust the ACC Presidents didn't make this move for the sake of making a move.
The existing ACC teams are getting additional content at a large discount (100% off in the case of SMU). That's how it makes money.

We'll see what happens in 2030 with the big 12, this is just kicking the can down the road to that point.

Any pod system will result in Pitt getting put in with Cuse and BC, which is essentially Pitt getting jobbed. Just have one dividion with rotating schedules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT