ADVERTISEMENT

SMF was right about

Actually, SMF was pretty down on Carrington being a 1st rounder. He just changed his prediction 75 times in typical SMF style:

Actually, SMF was pretty down on Carrington being a 1st rounder. He just changed his prediction 75 times in typical SMF style:

Bahahahaha

Sure, you picked out one of the dozens of posts where he said that. But you just as easily could have picked one of the dozens where he said he would be a first round pick too.

I mean it's almost like he posts so many different things on so many different topics that he can claim to be right no matter what happens. Well, either that or maybe he suffers from multiple personality disorder?

I never said I predicted he'd be a 1st Rounder. He still may not be though it sure seems like he will. I said very early on he would play in the NBA next season and would leave.....and I was right.

I never said I predicted he'd be a 1st Rounder. He still may not be though it sure seems like he will. I said very early on he would play in the NBA next season and would leave.....and I was right.
Nah. You were calling him a second rounder. So when he goes in the first that will be another L for you.

Wasn’t it Vader that said Carrington was the most underrated recruit in the nation and a potential one and done?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT