ADVERTISEMENT

SMU -7

Yeah, you had to stream their games against Michigan, Oklahoma, and Geogia. Good call.
How does that change a program like Texas facing another ranked SEC program and being on SECN? How does this change Indiana hosting College Gameday but being on the BTN? Why would a Pitt game get the same hype and fanfare as Texas v. highly ranked Michigan (undefeated at the time), Georgia (single loss but still Top 10) and Oklahoma (one of the biggest rivalries in college football in and still ranked very highly at the time)?

Texas-Vandy was on SECN because another Top 25 SEC game was on ESPN.

With the mega conferences, game windows are tight and few and far between for each conference. The biggest brands are obviously going to be on ESPN or the networks which is why Clemson vs Louisville is on ESPN at 7:30. The sec pretty much owns abc.

Im done caring about this stuff and will watch Pitt whenever they are.

Pitt still 6.5 underdogs on the betting sites today. i thought that would go down after last night..

I'd say bet the house but everytime i do, i jinx it so im not saying it. O/U at 62, again, no clue. Both offenses looked terrible but things just change from week to week, zero consistency from one week to the next in college football.

My advice, dont gamble, spend your money wisely, like on booze and hookers.

How does a game featuring two teams that are in the top 20, get relegated to the conference networks prime time slot. With that said Indiana was on the B1G network yesterday.

Because there are two ACC teams in the top ten, and those two teams are both playing teams with winning records, and those two games got the better television slots.

We have the 3rd most appealing game from a television perspective, and we got the 3rd best television slot. Seems reasonable when you look at it that way.

That's IF they can get ACCN
True, but most sports bar and such have it. Now whether they change the channel from a default ESPN or not is another question.

I think most CFB fans will tune into watch given the other options. At least once they wake up on the couch from their Iowa/Wisconsin involuntary nap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT