ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers Playoff Watch

The Bills (e.g., Josh Allen) are a turnover machine. We force turnovers… I don’t hate the matchup. Obviously, I’d feel much better with Watt playing, but I’m just glad we’re in the big dance again.
I'd gladly take the INTs for the TD production, Kenny has 4 INTs he's obviously protecting the ball, it might be impressive if he also had 16 or 26 TD passes instead of 6, maybe he doesn't turn the ball over because he's scared to attempt the throws that are high risk, but often lead to TDs.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
It hasn't translated to game performance or stats.

Well I think they both suck, but my eyes tell me Pickett is capable of being more than Mason. If Jeff Locke is having a better statistical season than Gerrit Cole, that doesn't mean I don't still want Cole out there for game 7 of the World Series, because I know his A game is better.

Sure, you might end up getting his C game and lose, but you would probably lose with Jeff Locke's A game anyway.

Well I think they both suck, but my eyes tell me Pickett is capable of being more than Mason. If Jeff Locke is having a better statistical season than Gerrit Cole, that doesn't mean I don't still want Cole out there for game 7 of the World Series, because I know his A game is better.

Sure, you might end up getting his C game and lose, but you would probably lose with Jeff Locke's A game anyway.
I think so far Kenny's whole career is a C game.

I think so far Kenny's whole career is a C game.

I don't disagree. You'd have to hope he performs like he did in the 4th quarter against the Rams... except for multiple quarters this time.

What am I hoping for with Mason Rudolph? That Leonard Floyd's and Ed Oliver's GPSes are broken and they keep getting lost on the way the to the statue of a quarterback who is standing in the pocket with no awareness at all?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT