ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Yeah some people were saying that after his first game or two. I remember Polamalu was terrible all his rookie season.
Bush is among the leaders in almost all defensive categories as a rookie this far.
Steelers need to win 2night.
I was very happy they traded up for him and thrilled we got minkah.

defense is drastically improved since the trade

So has the light bulb finally gone on for Bud Dupree or is it just that SD’s LT is that bad. He actually looks like a 1st rounder tonight.

With how limited our offense is, how does San Diego keep allowing a running back to slip out of the backfield unaccounted for? We're just nickel and diming them with screens and checkdowns, when they should be daring us to throw the ball downfield.

Reactions: Chaos
Damn. Conner 7 carries for 1 yard in 2nd half. Line getting blasted. Need to at least loosen the D up with a pass.

If you would've told me that Conner would barely have 2 yards per carry, Smith-Shuster would get shutout and we'd have zero sacks thru 3 quarters, I would've guessed we'd be losing by 4-5 TD's.

If you would've told me that Conner would barely have 2 yards per carry, Smith-Shuster would get shutout and we'd have zero sacks thru 3 quarters, I would've guessed we'd be losing by 4-5 TD's.
I am confused by the narrative. Conner has over 100 total yards and 2 TD’s. The defense has dominated LA. They have caused havoc and created turnovers.

Reactions: pitt-girl
Conner must be banged up. That hit he took looked pretty hard when hitting the ground.
His durability will be a major issue for a long career.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed how Tyson Alualu has become an important part of this defense? Guy was picked up for depth and has been disruptive multiple games this season.

Reactions: CCHS82
Conner must be banged up. That hit he took looked pretty hard when hitting the ground.
His durability will be a major issue for a long career.

Snell has looked good as well tonight, OL has done a real nice job to this point.

I am confused by the narrative. Conner has over 100 total yards and 2 TD’s. The defense has dominated LA. They have caused havoc and created turnovers.
The narrative is that this team has found a gutsy way to win this game.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone else noticed how Tyson Alualu has become an important part of this defense? Guy was picked up for depth and has been disruptive multiple games this season.
I noticed him quite a bit tonight. A little bit in some other games.

Starting to get a little sloppy, int wasn’t horrible, no worse than a punt, but you get the feeling the Chargers are going to score every time they have the ball from here on out.

I don't know that Hodges could start in the XFL. But it seems like Rudolph will be back by the next game.

Pet peeve of mine. There are 10 guys close to the line ready for an onsides kick. You decide to kick it deep, but kick it to the 1 guy back. Practice kicking it away from the 1 return man, and you can pin the other team deep.

Bush has missed his last 4 tackle attempts.......very badly.

Shazier and Polamalu, probably our two best defenders in the past ~25 years, both missed more than their fair share of tackles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT