ADVERTISEMENT

Stillers vs. Cards game day thread

Steelers fortunate to recover that terrible snap.

Running into the kicker. Botched third down snap. Braindead late hit on defenseless player.

Looks like the Steelers will do what they have done so often the last decade, blow a game they were supposed to win

Reactions: pittpsu
Hated that play there by Roberts, would’ve been short of first down. No need for the big hit just tackle the guy.

It is amazing how good all of these NFL kickers are now. Everyone can hit accurately from 50 now. It used to be a battle to find guys that hit consistently from 40-49.

Reactions: Mufasa94 and Chaos
Running into the kicker. Botched third down snap. Braindead late hit on defenseless player.

Looks like the Steelers will do what they have done so often the last decade, blow a game they were supposed to win
Running into the kicker is a stupid bullshit penalty adopted by the No Fun League years ago . Defenseless player ? No such thing . Be ready to be hit . They're professional football players . Not a badminton squad in the joke olympics ...

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt8189
Terrible call on 3rd. It was clearly covered.

Running into the kicker is a stupid bullshit penalty adopted by the No Fun League years ago . Defenseless player ? No such thing . Be ready to be hit . They're professional football players . Not a badminton squad in the joke olympics ...
I think that the defenseless player call was legit. The running into the kicker on the other hand was a pure dive and should have been a no call. It did not affect the end result, but still.

Start off like a house on fire, then fizzle badly on offense.

Is there some kind of force field around the Steeler's endzone we cannot see on TV?
On that first series on the third down play #11 was open but Pickett only looked to his right and not to his left

Murray has thrown some horrendous balls. Is it very cold in Pittsburgh today? He just is looking like he is having grip issues with some of these ducks. At first I thought that guys were deflecting the ball but the replays are just showing bad balls. Though he is small, Murray generally has a very strong arm. He might not a cold weather guy though.

Murray has thrown some horrendous balls. Is it very cold in Pittsburgh today? He just is looking like he is having grip issues with some of these ducks. At first I thought that guys were deflecting the ball but the replays are just showing bad balls. Though he is small, Murray generally has a very strong arm. He might not a cold weather guy though.
It could be he is just a garbage quarterback lol. He might be the one who saves Pittsburgh today

Dang, he had a lot of room to run on that-was surprised that he only got 3

Reactions: TheChair
It could be he is just a garbage quarterback lol. He might be the one who saves Pittsburgh today
For the issues that he has, he usually throws lasers. So, something looks off. If it works for Pittsburgh, then great. But, he is not a weak arm guy. He has looked like one so far today, which is odd.

Reactions: Pitt8189
I wish KP would just hurry up and throw an interception and get it over with.
That blah blah throws without an INT is getting almost as annoying as Tomlin has never had a losing season!!

I wish KP would just hurry up and throw an interception and get it over with.
That blah blah throws without an INT is getting almost as annoying as Tomlin has never had a losing season!!
It is interesting that they were able to go down the field early, but nothing since. Would be nice to see them press the ball down the field more, but Pickett has not gotten time on some of these throws.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
Rain coming soon . I wouldn't expect Kenny to look like Tom B. at any point today ... Look for Harris and/or Warren taking over on the O ....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT