ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stillers vs. Bungles game thread

Let's just hope Tomlin doesn't go into scared mode so early and play it super safe.
They shouldn’t change anything, the offense hasn’t scored many points but at least they’re getting enough first downs to keep the defense off the field for a change. Probably need more points I doubt this game ends 10-7.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
They shouldn’t change anything, the offense hasn’t scored many points but at least they’re getting enough first downs to keep the defense off the field for a change. Probably need more points I doubt this game ends 10-7.
I think it is hard to justify that they not lean on the run considering how they have ran the ball. They have beat the Bengals up inside, especially as the game has progressed. Harris and Warren are a lot to handle.

It looked like Pickens was held on that play, then hurt at the end ... not a great break.

I think it is hard to justify that they not lean on the run considering how they have ran the ball. They have beat the Bengals up inside, especially as the game has progressed. Harris and Warren are a lot to handle.
I just don't want to see a 100% run commitment. Keep mixing it up.

The WRs are such head cases. Must be so frustrating for Pickett
Pickens has all of the talent in the world, but come this offseason I would hope that they offload him. Just too much BS for a guy that has not really done anything yet. He is young, but it has been a lot.

They do not lack WR talent in the top 2, but both of these guys are a little rotten in terms of their attitude. To the extent that the Steelers can get similar talent, I think both need to go.

Reactions: pittpsu and Chaos
Now that was a hell of a catch by Johnson because Pickett put too much heat on that ball and it was low. That was a real quality, big-time catch. Have to give him the credit.

Reactions: Chaos
I am happy that someone is finally calling the blocking on the WR screens. Fine with the calls against both teams. Besides LTs jumping back on third, it is least called penalty in football that should be called (besides holding but that is completely different).

I am happy that someone is finally calling the blocking on the WR screens. Fine with the calls against both teams. Besides LTs jumping back on third, it is least called penalty in football that should be called (besides holding but that is completely different).
I see it literally every single game I watch, if they wanted to they could call it multiple times a game.

Pickens has all of the talent in the world, but come this offseason I would hope that they offload him. Just too much BS for a guy that has not really done anything yet. He is young, but it has been a lot.

They do not lack WR talent in the top 2, but both of these guys are a little rotten in terms of their attitude. To the extent that the Steelers can get similar talent, I think both need to go.
Both have talent but both have ten cent heads that makes them average WRs in addition to the bad attitude

Reactions: Chaos and TheChair
Let's be honest: A good team is laughing on the sideline right now while their starting QB is wearing a baseball cap. This is the Steelers vs the Steelers. This team cannot get out of its own way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT