ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stillers vs. Bungles game thread

I like how the stripping motion by Watt took away any chance of being called for full body weight on the QB.
Yup but he did kind of twist off him at the end but it was close for sure It’s such a bullshit rule anyway

Reactions: BFo8
Even with a recovery don’t think they can run it out unless it goes under 2 minutes

Is this Kenny's best game as a Steeler?
I thought his game against Vegas last year really helped him turn somewhat of a corner. He played pretty well against the Rams this year too. It is odd because he has a few games where it seemed like he played better than the stats indicated. This is the first pro game he has had that the numbers look like very solid winning numbers.

I took a look back at the stats after this question and it amazes me how pedestrian/below average the numbers have been and the game scores. Everything has been a big struggle it looks like.

Reactions: Allan McMurray
I thought his game against Vegas last year really helped him turn somewhat of a corner. He played pretty well against the Rams this year too. It is odd because he has a few games where it seemed like he played better than the stats indicated. This is the first pro game he has had that the numbers look like very solid winning numbers.

I took a look back at the stats after this question and it amazes me how pedestrian/below average the numbers have been and the game scores. Everything has been a big struggle it looks like.
The mystery now is why up until today, was the middle and Muth not utilized more? Can we blame it on poor game calling by Canada? Tomlin wanting to play it safe?

Unsolved Mystery it is.

Reactions: pittbb80
The mystery now is why up until today, was the middle and Muth not utilized more? Can we blame it on poor game calling by Canada? Tomlin wanting to play it safe?

Unsolved Mystery it is.
There is too much coincidence that a guy who is an experience NFL offensive coordinator called the plays today and that the offense did some common things. Leaving today, it looks a lot like Canada was in over his head. It is just a game, so maybe next week that gets disproven and the offense reverts back. But, the small things, throws over the middle to the TE, WR drag routes, pressing the ball down the field ... those things have been largely missing and were all very visible today.

Muth did miss a bunch of games though.
He did. But Mt. Washington was completely invisible over the middle. He coulda been a targeted a few times I think. Regardless I'm happy with today. Now they need to capitalize and put more points on the board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT