ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Volunteers top tackler Henry To'o To'o transfers to Alabama Crimson Tide

Brother has been against the transfer rules, too. He doesn’t think it’s good for the sport even though it’s going to be incredibly good for his program.

Tennessee has an entirely new coaching staff. After years of major coaching turn over and issues, leaving might be the best option. Defense may have been changing, and who knows what else. There were some recruiting violations and other stuff coming out.

Or until that guy goes to Alabama and finds he is playing back up to five star recruits rather than starring for Tennessee.

I think he will be fine, he was one of the highest rated players in the country coming out of high school and will almost certainly be plugged in as the starter from day one. Ohio St and Alabama weren’t pushing so hard for him to come sit on the bench.

I think he will be fine, he was one of the highest rated players in the country coming out of high school and will almost certainly be plugged in as the starter from day one. Ohio St and Alabama weren’t pushing so hard for him to come sit on the bench.

Right, this isn’t a guy that lost his job and really needs to get the next destination right because he’s running out of time.

He’s a stud and Day 1 starter at any college. He transferred because he’s too good to need to stick with the sh*t show Tenn. has become.

He is one of a handful of players that the former coaching staff paid cash. UT fans tell me these players were pushed to the transfer portal. UT then self reported to NCAA.

Not sure why the former coaches did this. They should have used the bag man!

He is one of a handful of players that the former coaching staff paid cash. UT fans tell me these players were pushed to the transfer portal. UT then self reported to NCAA.

Not sure why the former coaches did this. They should have used the bag man!
How crazy is it that a kid can go to a school for money, get the school in trouble maybe even making it ineligible for bowls and postseason, and then the next year play for a school participating in (certainly the odds on favorite to make) the postseason playoff?

How crazy is it that a kid can go to a school for money, get the school in trouble maybe even making it ineligible for bowls and postseason, and then the next year play for a school participating in (certainly the odds on favorite to make) the postseason playoff?
Do we know for sure that the school paid him?

I’m not sure if it’s, “No personal responsibility”, or they can’t prove it.

But, it is messed up. If true.

Good for the kid. Will be playing on a team that is a favorite to play for National Championship as opposed to playing for a team that will find it hard to win 6 games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT