ADVERTISEMENT

test

A

Andrew Owens

Spring Practice Schedule

Tue. March 17 - Brian Kelly Spring Football Kickoff News Conference - Noon, Guglielmino Auditorium

Wed. March 18 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (7:30 - 8 a.m. media access) - Kelly/Players (post practice)

Fri. March 20 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (No availability)

Sat. March 21 - 10:55 a.m. - 12:55 p.m. (No availability)

Mon. March 23 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (7:30 - 8 a.m. media viewing and Kelly interview post practice)

Wed. March 25 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Defensive Assistant Coaches available post practice)

Fri. March 27 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (7:30 - 8 a.m. media viewing and players available for interviews)

Sat. March 28 - 10:55 a.m. - 12:55 p.m. (Media views entire practice and Kelly available post practice)

Mon. March 30 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (No availability)

Wed. April 1 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Offensive Assistant Coaches available post practice)

Wed. April 8 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (7:30 - 8 a.m. media viewing, Kelly available post practice)

Fri. April 10 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Players available for interviews that afternoon)

Sat. April 11 - 10:55 a.m. - 12:55 p.m. (Media views entire practice and Kelly available post practice)

Mon. April 13 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (Selected Assistant Coaches available post practice)

Wed. April 15 - 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. (7:30 - 8 a.m. media viewing and Kelly available post practice)

Fri. April 17 - None (Players post practice)

Sat. April 18 - Spring Game - TBA (Kelly/Players available post practice)

This post was edited on 3/10 4:51 PM by Andrew Owens

Re: Spring Practice Schedule

Thanks Andrew, what is your guess as to the location of the Blue Gold game?

Originally posted by atrain78255:

Thanks Andrew, what is your guess as to the location of the Blue Gold game?

Brian Kelly announced March 2 that it will be at LaBar Practice Fields with roughly 2,500 fans on an invite-only basis. The TBA is for the time, as they haven't announced when the game will start yet.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Is the game going to be televised nationally as it has been in recent years? NBC Sports has done it the last few years.

Originally posted by Okcirish 99:
Is the game going to be televised nationally as it has been in recent years? NBC Sports has done it the last few years.

No decision has been made on that yet. I'll be surprised if it's not on NBCSN.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Donors and recruit families would be part of the A list. I'm trying to work up to getting to Z.

not happy with
fighting0025.r191677.gif

Originally posted by 2daniel6:
not happy with
fighting0025.r191677.gif
Wasn't the spring game just moved to the stadium a few years ago?

How are you guys going to be splitting the viewing of the practice. Are one of you going to focus on offense and the other on defense? Not sure how you have done that in the past on TOS. I look forward to the update after the full practice viewing the most. Its pretty much the only time that you can get an sort of really good insight.

ssavon,

That's how we typically have done it. I'll be on the side of the field where the offense is and Andrew will be with the defense. Then Andrew Ivins and Jordan will be looking around for any other developments, from recruits who in for visits, video and other details.

Since ND messed up your anniversary weekend 2D, you might as well cancel the celebration.
cool0027.r191677.gif

Money talks, the middle class walks!

does anybody but me have tickets ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT