ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to all that came tonight…

Sounds like it was a nice event. I was hoping we got some nuggets from any of you who had the opportunity to attend.

Last edited:
Sounds like it was a nice event. I was hoping we got some nuggets from any of you who had the opportunity to attend.
I believe the culture is changing and speaking with one of the training partners, who didn't choose Pitt as an undergrad, it may have been a different story with the current staff and direction. I have a positive impression on the future of the program.

Had a great time wouldn’t change too much but I’d love to hear like a newsletter/update of the program from a coach. Like how Nino is training for worlds, info about the incoming transfers etc. obviously can’t talk about unsigned recruits but something along those lines

Reactions: joeypitt
Had a great time wouldn’t change too much but I’d love to hear like a newsletter/update of the program from a coach. Like how Nino is training for worlds, info about the incoming transfers etc. obviously can’t talk about unsigned recruits but something along those lines
That is probably something Chris or Jim would need to do if they interview coach. Not sure how easy it is to get quotes of updates but would help build some excitement in the program and on this site. Us hard cores are aways looking for insight but the casual pitt fan can care less unless we are putting AA up like this past season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT