ADVERTISEMENT

The entire sport of college football needs to take some Ex-Lax and allow itself some gentle overnight relief...

I don't really get how Clemson's attendance dropping in a national championship year factors into this. Attendance is down across the board in almost everything, yes. But that doesn't prove that losing a few more games causes people to stop being fans.

As for Penn State, losing five games under the current system makes you pretty irrelevant. But we're talking about teams losing 3 or 4 games under a super league format with 16 playoff spots. You wouldn't be irrelevant at 8-4; you'd be in the hunt.
You're talking about fan support. It's relevant.

Give us some relevance for your super conference playoff. Any documented hint it's moving that way from a recognized source. Just one. Copy the link and show us.

Look what up? You act like what you're spewing is supported by anything but your own imagination. There's nothing to look up when supporting evidence doesn't exist.
Look up what I said. That would called a "fact".

Your post is ironic, though, in that is exactly what you are doing as well. I completely acknowledge that this is my opinion and that neither of will ever be proven right.

You're talking about fan support. It's relevant.

Give us some relevance for your super conference playoff. Any documented hint it's moving that way from a recognized source. Just one. Copy the link and show us.

No offense, but have you been living under a rock for these past few years? Google "Super League College Football." You will find articles from the Athletic, ESPN, Sporting New, CBS, and hundreds of other sources. Many people who make a living writing about college football consider this to be an inevitable conclusion. It's just a matter of when it happens.

No offense, but have you been living under a rock for these past few years? Google "Super League College Football." You will find articles from the Athletic, ESPN, Sporting New, CBS, and hundreds of other sources. Many people who make a living writing about college football consider this to be an inevitable conclusion. It's just a matter of when it happens.
Which one definitively says the super leagues will alter the CFP and shut out everyone else? Pretend I'm bad at google for a few minutes.

There is nothing that indicates a superleague-only playoff other than some random remarks from the SEC Commissioner who used them only as a threat for leverage.

Which one definitively says the super leagues will alter the CFP and shut out everyone else? Pretend I'm bad at google for a few minutes.
There aren't any serious proposals. He's making that up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT