ADVERTISEMENT

This may get buried today. Mel Tucker is a complete scumbag

I know a kid's parents who had no clue about the Sandusky situation. Yeah - they live under a rock - I get it. But, in reality they're an inner city family from Maryland and no one talks about that shit like they do in white America. They thought Franklin was a fraud during their visit to PSU. The mom said - "what's this guy selling"? "He seems like a fraud."
She’s a good judge of character.

Tucker was (or will be, I’m not following it other than this board) fired ONLY because MSU conclude(d) he can’t win big as their coach. They couldn’t care in the least what he’s done here. What he did is actually somewhat tame (if at least as gross) as what many other coaches who were kept on for doing far worse (James Franklin should not only be unemployable, but should actually be in prison, for example).

The Steelers gleefully hired Tom Bradley despite the testimony in the PSU rape scandal that Bradley was in the showers with Sandusky while he assaulted little boys (didn’t just hear about it … was physically IN THE SHOWER with them … and he did nothing to stop it… possibly was even participating…certainly never reported it).

The Steelers (with media and fan enthusiasm) still hired him, and only let Bradley go because he was a terrible DB coach, and he remains Ron Cooks best friend ( can’t make these things up ).

Pitt has made double standards moves as well (Levance Fields etc).

It’s disgusting all the way around but some are greater degree of disgusting than others.
Sandusky and Bradley are close friends, and Bradley and Cook are close friends.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Reactions: Dan1911
So wait, Tom Bradley showered with children at Penn St? Why have I not heard this?

another psu fan coming on a pitt board to remind us how we are all obsessed with them.

thanks for coming over here and reminding us, just in case we forgot.. see ya next week.

Lol you don’t need me to remind you. Just look at the topics on your own board 😂

Half of them turn into PSU discussions, regardless of the topic. Just look at this very thread! Lol

Pitt fans: *Post about PSU every day

Also Pitt fans: “Why do Nitters come over here?! They must be obsessed with us!”

🤦🏻‍♂️😂

• Haha
Reactions: The Yinzer Lion
And just like clockwork, another PSU thread just popped up on your front page!

You can’t make this stuff up!

Lol you don’t need me to remind you. Just look at the topics on your own board 😂

Half of them turn into PSU discussions, regardless of the topic. Just look at this very thread! Lol

Also Pitt fans: “Why do Nitters come over here?! They must be obsessed with us!”

🤦🏻‍♂️😂
1/2 the topics?? Go away clown. Zero reason for u to be on this board. Zero Pitt fans on your psu board.

Well remember what it says in the Bible, "thou shalt not hit a woman, unless it's your baby mama and she doth not want to get your child baptized. In which case, smacketh the ho up."

Or something like that.
The Bible probably isn't the best source material for how to treat a woman but your sentiment about how people think about things conditionally is spot on.

The Bible probably isn't the best source material for how to treat a woman but your sentiment about how people think about things conditionally is spot on.
either that or people could care less about what athletes do in their personal lives and only care about what they do on the field..

kenny pickett could be strangling orphans on the weekdays for all i care, just dont be horrible on monday night like you were last week.

either that or people could care less about what athletes do in their personal lives and only care about what they do on the field..

kenny pickett could be strangling orphans on the weekdays for all i care, just dont be horrible on monday night like you were last week.
No argument here. I watch people justify shitty behavior all the time. From the local guy everyone in the community knows, right on up the line.

No argument here. I watch people justify shitty behavior all the time. From the local guy everyone in the community knows, right on up the line.
it happens all the time, if it's a guy on your team, it's no big deal. if it's a guy on the other team, you make a big deal of it..

how many pitt football and basketball players were arrested for doing something criminal and we all said "it's no big deal" but if they were a wvu or psu player, we'd be having fun at their behalf.

even in one of these threads, SMF brought up levance fields. dude got into a fight with a cop at a club and grabbed his gun and got tazed. but we all blew it off like it was nothing because he was our guy.

And just like clockwork, another PSU thread just popped up on your front page!

You can’t make this stuff up!

I actually did that for you, specifically. Wanted to point out again, the squashed story of Franklin covering up sexual assaults in the locker room.

I enjoy (/s) the excuses that “nobody cares” what they did so victims (or families etc) should shut up about it.

Apply that logic to really innocuous things that truly nobody cares about…things that people on this board would murder their own grandmother to fight for … that maybe girls volleyball should not be getting a billion dollar facility when revenue sports are regularly hat in hand;, or a public figure says something ‘mean’ …

Let’s face it. Everybody’s bias magnifies or minimizes any given topic. Much like Pitt fans with our own players who get busted. On this particular board, many Pitt fans who otherwise scream about ‘social justice ’ 24x7 wanted the Sandusky scandal buried even faster than PSU fans, because the gender of Sandusky victims gave some an inner conflict to make too big a deal of it (meanwhile, to his credit, one of the few national media to really express anger over it was Anderson Cooper).

Other Pitt fans crave playing Penn State so badly (and weirdly) that we’re willing to join them in their censorship of their crimes, so that we won’t make them ‘mad’.

In the end it actually doesn’t matter precisely because many really do NOT care, but that is a sad thing, a tragic thing really, not a valid excuse to silence it.

A

a regrettable but incontestable fact
pitt fans hide the sandusky scandal because we dont want them to be mad at us so it will help the chances of them playing us in football..

that's a fact? you drinking already? Im not judging, im about to start myself..

pitt fans hide the sandusky scandal because we dont want them to be mad at us so it will help the chances of them playing us in football..

that's a fact? you drinking already? Im not judging, im about to start myself..
From the top down … when the scandal briefly was inconvenient to PSU and they badly needed some positive PR, there dangled a couple more football games to the Pitt lapdogs. Instead of telling them to Sandusky themselves and calling WVU, we slurped it right up, so much for phony platitudes about ethics and fighting for the downtrodden. That stuff is all bunk anyway when schools utter it, but refusing THAT Faustian offer should have been the easiest decision to make ever. Nope. I recall our brass even drooling to the media that they hoped it would be a springboard to more permanent series. Worked out well…

🤦🏻‍♂️😂
Yet here you are, over here, obsessed with us like your coaches are with little boys.

Yet here you are, over here, obsessed with us like your coaches are with little boys.

Lmao, don’t flatter yourself, little brother. Admittedly, most of us don’t know squat about your 3rd rate football program, much less obsessed with you 😂

We’re Penn State fans. We like to engage in PSU football talk, regardless of where it takes place.

Don’t like PSU fans coming over here? Stop giving them a reason to 🤷🏻‍♂️

But you can’t help yourself, huh? Lol

Last edited:
Lmao, don’t flatter yourself, little brother. Admittedly, most of us don’t know squat about your 3rd rate football program, much less obsessed with you 😂

We’re Penn State fans. We like to engage in PSU football talk, regardless of where it takes place.

Don’t like PSU fans coming over here? Stop giving them a reason to 🤷🏻‍♂️

But you can’t help yourself, huh? Lol
is there really a psu fan on this board, telling us that he doesnt know squat about our program lol.

please tell me im reading this wrong..

is there really a psu fan on this board, telling us that he doesnt know squat about our program lol.

please tell me im reading this wrong..

Why is that a difficult concept for you to grasp? Do you see me posting in threads about Pitt football?

I know your starting QB’s name, but only because he called your fanbase pathetic, and that was pretty funny to read.

Outside of him, I really couldn’t name another player on your roster. As a team, I have no idea what your strengths are, or if you even have any. I have no idea what your weaknesses are either, other than the school name on your jersey 😬😂

I come here for Penn State and Steelers talk. The Pitt Panthers are as irrelevant to me as they are to the rest of the country.

Why is that a difficult concept for you to grasp? Do you see me posting in threads about Pitt football?

I know your starting QB’s name, but only because he called your fanbase pathetic, and that was pretty funny to read.

Outside of him, I really couldn’t name another player on your roster. As a team, I have no idea what your strengths are, or if you even have any. I have no idea what your weaknesses are either, other than the school name on your jersey 😬😂

I come here for Penn State and Steelers talk. The Pitt Panthers are as irrelevant to me as they are to the rest of the country.
You don’t care about Pitt football at all but hang out on a pitt football message board lol. Makes sense.

You guys are priceless.

You don’t care about Pitt football at all but hang out on a pitt football message board lol. Makes sense.

You guys are priceless.

The best part of the whole thing is how he is so desperate for everyone to believe that he doesn't know about or care about Pitt football even while being here all the time.

I wonder how many other things like that there are in his life? Like he doesn't care about a god, but he goes to church every week. He doesn't care about money, but he keeps showing up at work and collecting a paycheck. He doesn't care about being in good shape, but he goes to the gym and works out every day. He doesn't care about Pitt football, but he's here all the time.

The best part of the whole thing is how he is so desperate for everyone to believe that he doesn't know about or care about Pitt football even while being here all the time.

I wonder how many other things like that there are in his life? Like he doesn't care about a god, but he goes to church every week. He doesn't care about money, but he keeps showing up at work and collecting a paycheck. He doesn't care about being in good shape, but he goes to the gym and works out every day. He doesn't care about Pitt football, but he's here all the time.
I once knew a guy named Joel who graduated from Penn State. He went to prison, convicted for being a pedophile. So he has the distinction of graduating from both Penn State and State Penn.
Not saying it's the same guy, but how many Joels are out there who went to Penn State? Can't be that many.
Thinking about Joels, I don't think I've ever met one who wasn't a complete tool.

As long as he wins. who cares? if it's consensual I'll side with him. and if it's he said/she said and NO ABSOLUTE PROOF that it wasn't consensual I'll side with him, I don't like the #metoo crap where they take the women's word for it without question and ignore the man's word.
It was a phone call. She claims he was beating it and she wasn't ok with it but couldn't hang up the phone for 36 minutes. Then she didn't say anything about it until he decided to not keep paying her to give speeches to his FB players. Doesn't sound plausible but he has been bad and I think mi st wants to get out of his contract.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT