ADVERTISEMENT

Time to ball up in the fetal position smf

Arbitrary cap? Makes no sense. Wolf is stupid. Needs to be tarred and feathered.

i think it does if you consider there are still commons areas and lines to get in - even in a stadium with a large capacity.

Ive never been to Beaver Stadium, but I have to believe that the turnstiles, consessions, and pissers aren’t as spacious as Heinz

i think it does if you consider there are still commons areas and lines to get in - even in a stadium with a large capacity.

Ive never been to Beaver Stadium, but I have to believe that the turnstiles, consessions, and pissers aren’t as spacious as Heinz
Add port-a-johns. 💩💩💩

Apparently the 7,500 figure includes players and staff, support staff, (media, security?) etc. The Fan is saying around 5,500 fans. 2,000 for players and "others" seems kinda high.

Heinz Field and the Linc are physically bigger stadiums than Beaver Stadiums. Beaver has 106K seats because the numbers they paint on the bleachers aren't far apart. You are literally touching the person next to you. If they took out all the bleachers and replaced them with chairbacks, capacity would be reduced by almost half. And the concourse areas, there's no room at all. I got to the game 2 years ago and they had to make us wait behind a rope before we could go to our section. Why? Because Pitt had to go through that section of the concourse to get to the field.

Apparently the 7,500 figure includes players and staff, support staff, (media, security?) etc. The Fan is saying around 5,500 fans. 2,000 for players and "others" seems kinda high.

Maybe 2000 also includes player tickets so 5500 go for a public sale....or in PSU's case, a pubic sale.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT