ADVERTISEMENT

Unc joins call for unequal revenue

As a Pitt fan, you don’t feel embarrassed that we basically have to hold bigger/better programs hostages in order to remain relevant?

Who is “we”? Pitt fans shouldn’t be embarrassed about anything, “Pitt fans” aren’t holding anyone hostage, you ding-a-ling… The fact is the teams wanting to leave are holding themselves hostage by signing a contract they don’t intend to honor. They should be embarrassed…

BTW… You should be embarrassed by:

A. Asking a dumb question without thinking it through.

B. Being a grown man and trolling on a message board for kicks under multiple names…

Come back when you want more abuse……

Who is “we”? Pitt fans shouldn’t be embarrassed about anything, “Pitt fans” aren’t holding anyone hostage, you ding-a-ling… The fact is the teams wanting to leave are holding themselves hostage by signing a contract they don’t intend to honor. They should be embarrassed…

BTW… You should be embarrassed by:

A. Asking a dumb question without thinking it through.

B. Being a grown man and trolling on a message board for kicks under multiple names…

Come back when you want more abuse……
He’s not listening. He’s raping a 4 year old boy in moms basement as she yells at him to come and eat his 6 fried eggs and scrapple. “I SAID NO WHEAT TOAST MA!”

Like nearly all NIts are doing this morning.

Correct. Hold them hostage and keep the revenue equal. They can leave when the GOR is up or buy their way out. Giving them extra $ is helping to fund their withdrawal.

If the SEC and the Big Mac break away, it doesn't matter to me. I root for Pitt and care about them, not college football in general. I watch football in the fall, and I go out of my way to avoid watching the big 2 conferences.

If people are upset Pitt isn't a tier 1 college football power, they have been deluding themselves for decades.

Otoh, I really see the super conferences imploding. You really think Oklahoma and Texas are going to handle being doormats well? Texas athletics already has the money, they want success. They will be miserable In the SEC. Nebraska, UCLA, USC: will the money soothe the losing? How many more failed coaches at Nebraska will they take?

Lastly, the tier 2 programs need to stop scheduling the big 2 conferences. Let them play a 12-game sec/big mac schedule and eat themselves alive.

There’s too much wrong here.

As a Pitt fan, you don’t feel embarrassed that we basically have to hold bigger/better programs hostages in order to remain relevant?
F'em, use whatever you can to TAKE everything you can, even if you don't deserve it.

Reactions: Dan1911
There are no blue bloods in football in the ACC. Miami has not even won a BCS/New Years 6 bowl game since they have been in the ACC. Furthermore they are not an original member, so they have no room to complain. I think all teams in the ACC will be okay till at least the early 2030's. The closer it gets to the expiration of the GOR in the ACC, then maybe teams can leave. I keep hearing that 8 of the 14 teams can vote to dissolve the ACC, but do youi honestly think the SEC and Big 10 will grab 4 teams each? No Way!.

The fact is the teams wanting to leave are holding themselves hostage by signing a contract they don’t intend to honor.
Or they're all just full of shit and trying to bluff their way into a bigger cut of the revenue by pumping BS to the "insiders". Nobody locks themselves in for that long of a term if they think they might actually need an out someday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT