ADVERTISEMENT

Up next: at Lehigh

Kernan takes a bad loss. He didn't look right, like Luke yesterday. Our chances of qualifying 174 have gone from "pretty dang good" to "gotta beat Hayden Hidlay at ACCs" in two days.

Does anyone know if Jake has a single takedown this year in four matches? None this weekend, his other two wins were 3-0 and 3-1.

Lledo in for Harvey, probably just precautionary on a back-to-back. He gets worked by a guy he beat last week.

Nino up next. Maryland has a decent heavy to match against Slinger later.

Tech fall for Curry at 125 (for our only bonus), and a nice win for Slinger at 285.
I think everyone in between left at least a little something on the table. I don't think I'm being too greedy to say that we should be bonusing Maryland more often than not.

Looking forward to the adjustments we see in a couple weeks against the Buckeyes.

Reactions: Chaos
Best is a really good wrestler. Jake should obviously beat him but that’s a nice win Best will have some big wins this year and already beat Facundo

Reactions: persp and _DBHoops
Jake has always been defensive and mainly a mat wrestler. I doubt that’s changing in his last year of eligibility. That match was 2-0 but the Maryland kid wasn’t close to winning. Typical Wentzel match really.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT