ADVERTISEMENT

Update on the three amigos

If the three amigos are found not guilty are there additional charges or things that can be done to keep them legally entangled ? Does the DA have other stuff to keep them under investigation ?

Reactions: Nittany1997
McQueary first reported the incident, immediately after it occurred, to his father and his father's friend, a local doctor. Both testified under oath that what McQueary told them that night DID NOT warrant a call to the police, because McQueary acknowledged that he never saw anything. What makes you think McQueary told Paterno anything different?
Let the Courts decide if the family disputed Freeh that, saying the "Allegation Is False" that Paterno participated in a conspiracy. I have no problem with that by the Paterno's to object to that aspect of Freeh Report! I felt the NCAA was unreasonable as well demanding $60 Million be given to them and glad it is spent in Pennsylvania. I have also been very critical of how the PAOAG conducted such a slow, sloppy, and Illegal Leaked Grand Jury Presentment full of Errors that Freeh had to correct! It is OK for those aspects to be brought out in Criminal & Civil Trials.

My own Narrative is that Sandusky was lying to everyone like Predators do including to Paternos', just my view, others can disagree.

However, the Freeh Report was mostly about Penn State Educational Non-Compliance's with Athletic Integrity Agreement Non-Existence, No Code of Conduct for Players, Players Treated Not As Students, Clery Act Multiple Violations, Title IX , NCAA LOIC, and Conflicts of Interests and I can produce the Policies that changed in 2012.So, I welcome anything that can clarify what Reforms you say specifically apply to Athletics, it is still proof Penn State lacked Athletic Integrity and it was the University fault as they admit too!

Time for you to produce those Freeh's 12 Reforms on Athletics to augment why Penn State needed the Atlhetic integrity 2012 Reforms and Proof something was still quite wrong at Penn State to contradict yourself?

We await your Posting Fate?

Put up a Link to the 12 Freeh Athletic Integrity Reforms with a Link! Don't be a Pnnyliar with just 30 Posts?

PENN STATE WEBSITE LINK:
July report on Freeh recommendations shows quick action by Penn State:

July 17, 2013

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. -- Penn State officials reported today (July 17) on the rapid implementation of all but one of the 119 changes recommended in a report compiled by independent investigator and federal Judge Louis Freeh in the aftermath of the child sexual abuse committed by former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.....
LINK:
http://news.psu.edu/story/282106/20...recommendations-shows-quick-action-penn-state

Last edited:
I did not mean it was given back to the football program but the Thon money winds back at Penn State. Someone here did a piece on it a while ago. I recall only a small amount (7%???) wound up with patients. The majority wound up in Penn State's coffers somewhere through a circuitous route. I wish I could find the story...perhaps someone else can repost it. I'm wondering if the $60M fine follows the same path.
@CrazyPaco had the breakdown a few years ago.

So that's a YES? You believe that McQueary told Paterno a different version than what he told his own father immediately after? Do you also believe that an 80+ year-old Paterno was able to recall exact details of that conversation, 10 years later, without having his memory refreshed by McQueary, who was now trying to save his own ass due to various ongoing indiscretions.
Poor, poor Joe.

Does it bother you that everyone outside of your little PSU bubble can see exactly what this about? You people are too much - there is ALWAYS an excuse.

Remember that Philly male prostitute or drug dealer made out some claims over a systematic child sex ring that included alot of powerful people that led back to Sandusky and the Second Mile? He also was dismissed as an agenda driven nut case.

Yeah. Except he has all kinds of details to connect the dots with the Second Mile and nobody will take his statement.

Paturdo testified he was told by MM that their was an incident with JS and a young boy in the shower. He testified he was told it was of a sexual nature.

Defending someone with like that is a serious character flaw but you do not sound like someone of high moral fiber.

McQueary first reported the incident, immediately after it occurred, to his father and his father's friend, a local doctor. Both testified under oath that what McQueary told them that night DID NOT warrant a call to the police, because McQueary acknowledged that he never saw anything. What makes you think McQueary told Paterno anything different?

Let the Courts decide if the family disputed Freeh that, saying the "Allegation Is False" that Paterno participated in a conspiracy. I have no problem with that by the Paterno's to object to that aspect of Freeh Report! I felt the NCAA was unreasonable as well demanding $60 Million be given to them and glad it is spent in Pennsylvania. I have also been very critical of how the PAOAG conducted such a slow, sloppy, and Illegal Leaked Grand Jury Presentment full of Errors that Freeh had to correct! It is OK for those aspects to be brought out in Criminal & Civil Trials.

My own Narrative is that Sandusky was lying to everyone like Predators do including to Paternos', just my view, others can disagree.

However, the Freeh Report was mostly about Penn State Educational Non-Compliance's with Athletic Integrity Agreement Non-Existence, No Code of Conduct for Players, Players Treated Not As Students, Clery Act Multiple Violations, Title IX , NCAA LOIC, and Conflicts of Interests and I can produce the Policies that changed in 2012.So, I welcome anything that can clarify what Reforms you say specifically apply to Athletics, it is still proof Penn State lacked Athletic Integrity and it was the University fault as they admit too!

Time for you to produce those Freeh's 12 Reforms on Athletics to augment why Penn State needed the Atlhetic integrity 2012 Reforms and Proof something was still quite wrong at Penn State to contradict yourself?

We await your Posting Fate?

Put up a Link to the 12 Freeh Athletic Integrity Reforms with a Link! Don't be a Pnnyliar with just 30 Posts?

PENN STATE WEBSITE LINK:
July report on Freeh recommendations shows quick action by Penn State:

July 17, 2013

UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. -- Penn State officials reported today (July 17) on the rapid implementation of all but one of the 119 changes recommended in a report compiled by independent investigator and federal Judge Louis Freeh in the aftermath of the child sexual abuse committed by former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.....
LINK:
http://news.psu.edu/story/282106/20...recommendations-shows-quick-action-penn-state

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ndusky-penn-state-20120712-pdf-htmlstory.html

Recommendations start on page 127. The 12 recommendations for Athletics is Section 5.0 and starts on page 138.

BTW, Freeh has since stated that this report is nothing more than his opinion. You do know that, right?

Reactions: Joe Pa Thetic
Thank you for that Admission that Penn State did require 12 Athletic Integrity Reforms and from Freeh's Recommendations it supports that Penn State Athletics was not in Compliance does it not, by your own Admission? Now produce the Substance of your Claims:

1. Good, I welcome your Corrections but until you produce all 12 of Athletic Integrity Reforms so we all can see all them as you Claim?

2. I can Produce with LINKS More than 12 Policies Penn State did put in and they are located on Penn State University Website.

3. It is Penn State that says it implemented 116 of 119 Freeh Recommendations and I can link that too.

4. The Clery Act Investigations Final Report and $2.4 Fines can also be Linked and shows what went wrong at Penn State Football Program and Penn State paid the Fines without even attempting to refute it!

We will wait to see what Lies you can show, prove, and until you do, that is on you. I like anything that corrects any Errors and adds to Share to Learn on the Lair!

Freeh's 12 recommendations for Athletics linked in another post.

But I will correct another one of your lies here: The Clery Act fine related to the Sandusky incident was only $27,500.

https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/...er/cleryact/pennstate/PennStateFineLetter.pdf

Edit: I'll add that Penn State Athletics did not need to reform, being one of only a small handful of schools with no major NCAA violations.....until the NCAA made some up, before backtracking.

Last edited:
Whether it's his opinion or not, the BOT accepted it. You do know that, too - right?

Penn State's BOT never formally accepted the report. I do know that they agreed to the sanctions, fines, etc. However, Penn State's BOT, which includes a power bloc that was heavily involved in the Second Mile (thereby putting their personal fortunes at risk), is a HUGE part of the problem.

Someone/ some committee accepted this and that is when you were put in the corner until you cried and whined until the NCAA said shut up and go away.

BTW....go away you little pedo troll

Penn State's BOT never formally accepted the report. I do know that they agreed to the sanctions, fines, etc. However, Penn State's BOT, which includes a power bloc that was heavily involved in the Second Mile (thereby putting their personal fortunes at risk), is a HUGE part of the problem.

Reactions: Nittany1997
What is it that EVERYONE can see?
That PSU had a coach who systematically abused little boys, at times using the facilities and events (bowl games) to facilitate his actions over decades. The University was alerted and based on emails, there was a deliberate attempt to cover up the activity. Because of that choice, it took over a decade and a very brave parent to alert the police. PSU/Joe Paterno would have been revered by the public if they had had the guts to go to the actual police with this information. Instead: silence.

You can spin this all you want - but Joe told Schultz, but Spanier told the 2nd Mile, and on and on and on but the reality is PSU in its quest to protect their image chose silence. THAT is what everyone outside of the insulated world of We Are sees.

It isn't complicated at all.

Why are you here BTW? Why do you care what Pitt fans think?

Last edited:
That PSU had a coach who systematically abused little boys, at times using the facilities and events (bowl games) to facilitate his actions over decades. The University was alerted and based on emails, there was a systemic attempt to cover up the activity. Because of that choice, it took over a decade and a very brave parent to alert the police. PSU/Joe Paterno would have been revered by the public if they had had the guts to go to the actual police with this information. Instead: silence.

You can spin this all you want - but Joe told Schultz, but Spanier told the 2nd Mile, and on and on and on but the reality is PSU in its quest to protect their image chose silence. THAT is what everyone outside of the insulted world of We Are sees.

It isn't complicated at all.

Why are you here BTW? Why do you care what Pitt fans think?

Thing is, despite what you think, not everyone, including those outside the PSU bubble, believes all of that, otherwise this still wouldn't be going on now would it? Also, telling others is not silence. However, doesn't it really all boil down to what McQueary told everyone in 2001, not what he said he told them in 2011. How about we let the 3 amigos have their day in court (as scary as that sounds considering this is PA).

pabornandraised, post: 1826850, member: 39616"]http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...ndusky-penn-state-20120712-pdf-htmlstory.html
Better Link Than Chicago Tribune For You full 267 Report:
LINK:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/396512/report-final-071212.pdf

You do know you referencing these Pages is an Admission Penn State Lack Athletic Integrity and required Recommendations, NCAA Sanctions, and University Implementation under an NCAA Oversight Monitor and those are Factual Deeds not Opinions? You need to educate your Friends & Fans known as Cult Dolts on BWI to admit Penn State University Football Program was indeed lacking Athletic Integrity with the 12 Reforms as outlined on pages 127 to 138!

Recommendations start on page 127.
As stated, Recommendations were part of the Assignments to Freeh given by the Trustees for him to investigate and then recommend fixing anything out of compliance. The University adopted most of them and that is an Admission the University was out of Compliance since they did factually implement the vast majority of them.

The 12 recommendations for Athletics is Section 5.0 and starts on page 138.
Examples #1:
First, you misrepresented that the Freeh Penn State Athletic Integrity Reforms Recommendations. The full Recommendations were from pages 127 to 144 and involved specific actions and recommended New Policies of over 100 to Reform Athletics within the University.

Additionally, you missed few other Pages in the Appendix in conjugation with with 127-138 they were put in conjugation with:

"APPENDIX B PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY POLICIES: AD 67, AD 72, HR 99"

These are an additional 27 Pages of over 30 more Policies that are Cross References added to your own 11 (127-138) Pages of Admissions Penn State Lacking Athletic Integrity and became Factually Implemented so not mere opinions anymore if you choose to attempt to argue such nonsense?

Those far more Policies that Athletic Integrity Reforms needed to be combined with and again why the University did put in 116 of 119 Freeh Recommendations and helped reduced NCAA Sanctions as recommended by the NCAA Oversight Monitor and later some Clery Act Fines!

BTW, Freeh has since stated that this report is nothing more than his opinion. You do know that, right?
Page 128 Refutes Your Opinion Does It Not & Confirms My Post On Penn State Lack of Athletic integrity? Thank You Again!
"ddd-Recommendations accompanied by an asterisk are being implemented or have been completed as of June 2012."

On other aspects on the actual crimes and I don't have a problem what Trustees or Freeh later admitted or changed.

Freeh found a mess and as stated PAOAG in my opinion had a sloppy and slow investigation and did not use the Child Predator Unit that would have known what to do, and not one sloe State Trooper in 2008 and then even slower PAOAG Investigations subsequently after that that got many things wrong and then could not even find the Person that leaked a very bad Grand Jury Presentments full of errors that Freeh Findings helped correct. leaked.

Moreover, as stated above I had no problem for Pennsylvania Lawsuit against NCAA $60 Fines and Settlement to reduce Sanctions based on NCAA Monitor Recommendations that proved Penn State Football Program required Sanctions and 21012 Reforms!

I also have no problem with waiting for the Criminal Trials, Sandusky Appeals & all Civil Lawsuits that may find out more just like the PMA-PSU Insurance case revealed dates back to 1970s and not known until 2016 revelations now pending by media for access?

You do know, Courts give Legal Opinions based of Findings of Facts and you do know that as well!

Additionally, the Clery Report Investigation Report & Findings of facts that resulted in $2.4 Fines found such facts that compliment Freeh Own Findings on Athletic Integrity Compliance Missing at Penn State and Subsequent Recommendations adopted by Penn State ARE NOT OPINIONS, the Implementation are based on FACTS and FACTUALLY were adopted today as 2012 Reforms Policies, not mere OPINIONS!

Let use the language of the just the Chapter 10 Recommendations not your limited opinions interpretations or my either, I put some Key Words in Red!
CHAPTER 10
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR UNIVERSITY GOVERNANCE, ADMINISTRATION, AND THE PROTECTION OF CHILDREN IN UNIVERSITY FACILITIES AND PROGRAMS

The failure of President Graham B. Spanier (“Spanier”), Senior Vice President–Finance and Business (“SVP‐FB”) Gary C. Schultz (“Schultz”), Head Football Coach Joseph V. Paterno (“Paterno”) and Athletic Director (“AD”) Timothy M. Curley (“Curley”) to protect children by allowing Gerald A. Sandusky (“Sandusky”) unrestricted and uncontrolled access to Pennsylvania State University (“Penn State” or “University”) facilities reveals numerous individual failings, but it also reveals weaknesses of the University’s culture, governance, administration, compliance policies and procedures for protecting children. It is critical for institutions and organizations that provide programs and facilities for children to institute and adhere to practices that have been found to be effective in reducing the risk of abuse. Equally important is the need for the leaders of those institutions and organizations to govern in ways that reflect the ethics and values of those entities The Special Investigative Counsel provided several recommendations to the Board and the University in January 2012 to address exigent needs to reform policies and procedures, particularly those involving upcoming activities, such as summer camps.

You don't want me to go further and post more mere Recommendations or opinions or do you want some Clery Act Factual Findings with $2.4 Fines that mirror the Recommendation, NCAA Sanction Reforms, do you?

Thank you for sharing the Penn State University Football Program Admissions and other Policies that required Factual Reforms to put Penn State in Athletic Integrity Compliance!

Last edited:
"pabornandraised, post: 1826987, member: 39616"]Thing is, despite what you think, not everyone, including those outside the PSU bubble, believes all of that, otherwise this still wouldn't be going on now would it?
What a crock of mere opinions based on what your thoughts versus Freeeh Recommendations based on Findings of Facts on Lack Of Penn Athletic Integrity Compliance's? The PSU Graduate Employee Sandusky Conviction are real and on Appeal, Sanctions were Aalid and Reforms Required, and Settlement got them reduced but they still stood foe 2 Years with 5 Year Probation.

Criminal Trials take time, Civil PMA-PSU Lawsuits reveal some PSU People knew back in 1970s and 1980s? This has brought much Shame to Penn State Name and will not go away just because some of it is still going on, the Sanctions are over, Fine$ Paid, and Penn State Football Athletic Integrity 2012 Reforms whether 12 or 30 are Factual Policies now!

Even Franklin is under New Athletic Integrity Rules as Saeed Blacknall, Manny Bowen were suspended for the Rose Bowl and Kam Carter dismissed. Compare that to 2002 incident involving a football player, Anwar Phillips, who had been suspended for a sexual abuse case but was still permitted to participate in that year's Capital One bowl without student conduct officials' knowledge. This alone is be change from 1966 to 2012 showing Penn State lacked Athletic integrity until 2012!

Also, telling others is not silence.
I concur plus Paterno's forthrightly testimony brought up "Inappropriate Touching" and other details that differ from CSS!

However, doesn't it really all boil down to what McQueary told everyone in 2001, not what he said he told them in 2011.
Not really, Penn State University was not practicing Athletic Integrity and that has been proven and had to be reformed. This is exactly what few to none on BWI ever want to recognize. The Sandusky Investigation, Prosecution, and Conviction also exposed the deficiency's of Penn State University Football Program Lack of Institutional Control, Non-Compliance with Athletic Integrity, and Violations of DOE Educational Laws! So, it does not come down to what McQueary told anyone, the Lack of Penn State Athletic Integrity was exposed, had to be investigated, and then reformed. Time for all Penn State Alumni to accept it even if the Paterno's get the Trustees to put the Statue back up! The World won't accept it as any type of Success or Honor!

How about we let the 3 amigos have their day in court (as scary as that sounds considering this is PA).
I agree and that includes the Civil Lawsuits too. All have Constitutional Rights to Defend themselves. Still, that won;t remove the Necessity of the Penn State Athletic Integrity 2012 Reforms, NCAA & DOE Fines and Millions more paid out in Settlements, Hiring New Compliance Staffers and other costs still accumulating.

The World can't ignore what was already found and then think what is already changed with contrition, admitted to in hindsight with reforms, convictions and sanctions. can erase what is a better Penn State today from yesterday facts by your opinion either.

No Lies by me, but some misrepresentations and misinterpretations by you! As well as, many Lies being told over and over by Nittany Liars on BWI to their fellow Alumni & Fans!

Time to accept Penn State is Better for making changes that were required by outsiders and can't be explained away by insiders opinions.

Last edited:

But I will correct another one of your lies here: The Clery Act fine related to the Sandusky incident was only $27,500.

https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/sites/...er/cleryact/pennstate/PennStateFineLetter.pdf

Edit: I'll add that Penn State Athletics did not need to reform, being one of only a small handful of schools with no major NCAA violations.....until the NCAA made some up, before backtracking.
Not really quite sure what to make of your response here. PSU was fined a historic $2.4M for willful disregard of the Clery Act. Is your point parsing out only $27,500 as related to Sandusky as if that makes it better in some way? I mean I guess $27,500 IS better than $2.4M....... The reality is your school decided to never report any crime statistics for decades. Why is that?

Not really quite sure what to make of your response here. PSU was fined a historic $2.4M for willful disregard of the Clery Act. Is your point parsing out only $27,500 as related to Sandusky as if that makes it better in some way? I mean I guess $27,500 IS better than $2.4M....... The reality is your school decided to never report any crime statistics for decades. Why is that?
He ran away and can't answer you. Meanwhile, here are some more Tidbits uncovered he can't refute and later backed up by the Department of Education Clery Act Findings of Facts & Fines!
Example #2:
PAGE 110
CHAPTER 8
FEDERAL AND STATE CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS:
KEY FINDING (Not Opinion) & (Backed Up By Clery Act Findings & Fines)
PAGE 111:
"Spanier advised the Special Investigative Counsel that although the University was “big” on compliance, he was not aware that the Clery Act policy had not been implemented; that anyone had ever advised him that the University was not in compliance with the Clery Act; or whether there had ever been an internal or external audit of the University’s Clery Act compliance."
LINK:

I have had no problem in defending Spanier, Curley, Schultz, and Paterno on their Rights to defend Criminal, NCAA and Civil Lawsuits in aspects of the PAOAG Investigation, Grand Jury Illegal Leaks, and have no problem in what their Defense Lawyers and Teams or Civil Lawyers do and feel that is not just fair, but outright their Rights and let those cases be decided.

However, on the Clery Act, Title IX, and other Lack of Athletic Integrity Compliance's the Penn State Way was my point from Day One and no one has been able to refute it.
PAGE 129
1.0–Penn State Culture
............"Certain aspects of the community culture are laudable, such as its collegiality, high standards of educational excellence and research, and respect for the environment. However, there is an over‐emphasis on “The Penn State Way” as an approach to decision‐making, a resistance to seeking outside perspectives, and an excessive focus on athletics that can, if not recognized, negatively impact the University’s reputation as a progressive institution"

LINK:

My point from the start Penn State University did many things to correct, reform, and overcome the Penn State Football Scandal and took responsibility and accountability and should be supported by the Alumni for establishing Athletic Integrity and make sure it won't happen again.

Instead of Penn State Alumni helping Penn State there are some preferring to tearing it down and that is on them, not anyone on the Lair.

Last edited:
Example #3:
Why Would anybody at any University be upset with what Freeh recommended here below. How many times have Posters on the Lair been told by Penn State Cult Dolts that Freeh's Investigative report has been "DISCREDITED"??? Why would any Penn State Alumnus or Fan want to Discredit this kind of Forward Thinking?

This is what many Ignorant Posters on BWI have chosen to reject as good values and when confronted any PSU Fan calling anyone a Liar or thinking otherwise.....this is how to properly respond to true values of honor, with good logic success, on great recommendations (Or Opinions) that are now part of Penn State.

Any Penn State Alumnus or Fan should be embarrassed as Parents or People if they get upset over such Freeh Recommendations that are Penn state University Regulations Today. I mean ANYONE....Only Some Cult Dolts Disagree!

PAGE 129: Freeh Investigative Report Recommendation:
University administration and the Board should consider taking the following actions to create a values‐and ethics‐centered community where everyone is engaged in placing the needs of children above the needs of adults; and to create an environment where everyone who sees or suspects child abuse will feel empowered to report the abuse.

1.1 Organize a Penn State‐led effort to vigorously examine and understand the Penn State culture in order to:

1) reinforce the commitment of all University members to protect children;

2) create a stronger sense of accountability among the University’s leadership;

3) establish values and ethics‐based decision making and adherence to the Penn State Principles as the standard for all University faculty, staff and students;

4) promote an environment of increased transparency into the management of the University; and

5) ensure a sustained integration of the Intercollegiate Athletics program into the broader Penn State community.

LINK:

Shame on anyone at any University that rejects such proper 2012 Reforms from such Recommendations as Penn State did implement under PSU Trustees, President Erickson, AD Joyner and many others at Penn State that did the Right Things to resolve the Penn State Football Program Scandal from the prior Football Errors..

Last edited:
Thing is, despite what you think, not everyone, including those outside the PSU bubble, believes all of that, otherwise this still wouldn't be going on now would it? Also, telling others is not silence. However, doesn't it really all boil down to what McQueary told everyone in 2001, not what he said he told them in 2011. How about we let the 3 amigos have their day in court (as scary as that sounds considering this is PA).

You do realize this is a Pitt Board and you will not be changing anyone's mind based upon the facts.

Also if a Pitt fan was on the BWI Board talking about this subject they would have been banned a long time ago.

Best for you to discuss these issues on the BWI Bubble Board.:p

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Insurers discovery of PSU paying out settlements on behalf of Sandusky going back decades is the telling indictment. Records sealed to protect the University from public exposure doesn't happen in a vacuum at a small town like State College. They all knew including Paterno but never thought Sandusky would start a program that fed his pedophilia. Once that happened, it was just a matter of time. Second mile was like the Clinton Foundation. It's true purpose was not close to the PR spin. Paterno was a scumbag and so was everyone who caved to his demands.

You do realize this is a Pitt Board and you will not be changing anyone's mind based upon the facts. Also if a Pitt fan was on the BWI Board talking about this subject they would have been banned a long time ago. Best for you to discuss these issues on the BWI Bubble Board.:p
HAIL TO PITT!!!!
Good points and I agree with you.

The Best PSU Posters are on the Premium Lion Den Boards and discuss Football just like the Fifth & Forbes on the Lair. I always recommend everyone will learn more there on Pitt, Penn State & WVU & College Football. The Very Good PSU Posters that know what happen at PSU like Cruise or MarshCreek, and some others no longer post often on BWI. Many of the Great PSU Posters that do post come on the Lair and are very fair. This is why you seldom find anything about the Penn State Football Scandal Athletic Integrity Reforms on BWI, they can't refute any of them, so they ignore they happen that actually made Penn State Better!

The biggest most ignorant and arrogant do make attempts to Post under different names and just get so upset when on the Lair they are forced to accept an attempt to educate them over and over again. It is like South Koreans to North Koreans on worshiping The Old & Exposed "The Penn State Way" that Cost Millions to Reform.

Here is how I see the Pitt, WVU, Penn State Football Relationship……When all PITT-PSU-WVU Players compete they bring out the good, the best in each other.....this is the love between men and women athletes, alumni, and fans. We are privileged together as fans to watch the devotion of Team Players making their Athletic Bodies build their Academic Minds and lift all 3 Universities up. As Alumni & Fans on all aspects of College Football clearly where we all share a passion most Bloggers exhibit here.

I get attacked on BWI and LAIR for my beliefs that by PITT-WVU-PSU competing both on and off the Gridiron, as well as, on Postings Blogs, and that is fine with me. All Posters on the LAIR & BWI can disagree with me anytime on anything.

As I see it such resistance can turn into an opportunity if one responds with questions or added information, and listen deeply to the response. We can do it here on the Lair better than on BWI. I respect both Yahoo-Rivals-Peak-McAndrews for providing such Forums and allowing it and can ban what they choose that is out of bounds.

Still, Freeh's Athletic Integrity Recommendations, Clery Act-Title IX Findings & Fines, and NCAA Sanction Monitor on Campus all contributor to Reforming Penn State University & Athletics!

All of Penn State should be proud how they handle a difficult scandal that was over 40 years happening, and today Penn State is Better on and off the Gridiron. As Competitors Penn State & Pitt make each other better and WVU too.

Seeking to Share to Learn Together Is No Vice!

Last edited:

Of course, there weren't any "major NCAA violations." when Paterno handled all transgressions himself. Vicky Triponey tried to bring some level of justice to the football program, and we all know where that got her. Paterno threatened to stop raising money for the school if any form of punishment was ever given to his above the law football program.

Whether it's his opinion or not, the BOT accepted it. You do know that, too - right?

Don't you know that the Board of Trustees are evil bastards who cared only about destroying that nice, old man who built libraries and made peach ice cream acceptable? You should probably be protesting the Board of Trustees and ensuring that a Paterno is elected to the Board of Trustees in the next election. :cool:

What is going on? The legal maneuvering of Shultz, Spanier and Curly? No one outside of PA (or the We Are crowd) is even paying attention anymore. Like it or not, public perception ended when it was fact that no one at PSU thought to call the police. Spinning that with technicalities doesn't help. It just makes it look - well, worse.

9-1-1. That's all it took.

Of course, there weren't any "major NCAA violations." when Paterno handled all transgressions himself. Vicky Triponey tried to bring some level of justice to the football program, and we all know where that got her. Paterno threatened to stop raising money for the school if any form of punishment was ever given to his above the law football program.
This is the point and what the Department of Education Clery Act Title IX Investigations and Fines did report and no one at PSU or on BWI want to recognize as Factual Findings.

Moreover, this what the Freeh Report found was lacking and gave Recommendations how to fix the Penn State Culture of Football that ignored protecting Children over protecting Football. This is the "Hindsight" Public Admission of Paterno too.

Yet, the very Penn State Trustees, Administrators, and Outsiders that put in the Freeh Recommendations on Athletic Integrity Compliance in conjugation with Title IX & Clery Act Reforms stopped the ignoring of such a System of Abuse, and became a Model of University Compliance for the entire University.

Still, few to none on BWI will recognize such Reforms and still condemn the people like Ganim, Freeh, Frazier, Erickson, Joyner and Marsh Creek that did the Right thing for the Children Victims and Penn State!

Pedo St fan ...

giphy.gif

Reactions: h2p_5150
Don't you know that the Board of Trustees are evil bastards who cared only about destroying that nice, old man who built libraries and made peach ice cream acceptable? You should probably be protesting the Board of Trustees and ensuring that a Paterno is elected to the Board of Trustees in the next election. :cool:
I have no problem with CSS Criminal Defense against the PAOAG and their Constitutional Right to Defend against a slow and sloppy Investigation that took way too long and own child Predator Unit not put on the Sandusky Investigation Case. Children Victims often Recanted many Allegations after Sandusky got to them and few believed them. Moreover, I have no problem with the Paterno's filing a Civil Lawsuit either and subsequent Case against the NCAA on the Fines and Sanctions and can wait for those outcomes too.

However, this has nothing to do with Title IX & Clery Act & Big Ten Athletic Integrity Non-Compliance's that even Spanier claimed he was surprised was not being in Compliance in the Freeh, DOE, and NCAA LOIC Special Sanctions Oversight Monitor that praised Penn State and recommended reduced Sanctions.

This actually made Penn State Better in many ways and even forced the Trustees to recognize no One or Group of Employees will ever put Winning Sports over Athletic integrity! The Cult Dolts ignore that aspect and attack the very people that made Penn State Better today!

What is going on? The legal maneuvering of Shultz, Spanier and Curly? No one outside of PA (or the We Are crowd) is even paying attention anymore. Like it or not, public perception ended when it was fact that no one at PSU thought to call the police. Spinning that with technicalities doesn't help. It just makes it look - well, worse. 9-1-1. That's all it took.
To be fair, this is what the Criminal Trials are all about and everyone should wait to see what happens in Criminal Court!

What is being ignored in my view is that Penn State Trustees and Administration investigated the Penn State Football Culture that was found Lacking Athletic Integrity and they put in 2012 Athletic Integrity Reforms later confirmed were needed by Department of Education Findings and paid all Victim Settlements, NCAA Fines & Reform Oversight Costs, & Educational Clery Act & Title IX Fines as well put in Athletic Integrity Reforms that made Penn State Better!

Yet, like you point out, some PSU Fans can't accept that no one was strong enough to stop the Children Abuse and it doesn't matter if it was 1970s, 1980s, 1998, 2001, 2008, and went on until 2012 until Penn State Athletic Integrity reforms weer put in as Recommended by Freeh!

This Poster above called me a Liar while acknowledging the Penn State Athletic Integrity Reforms were on pages 127 to 138 and limited to just 12 Reforms, when it was actually Pages 127 to 144, included over 100 recommendations and he ignored Exhibits on Reforms Penn State Policies, he actually bolster my position these Freeh's Recommendations he called Opinions, were proof the Penn State Football Culture required many Reforms for Athletic Integrity that made Penn State Better?

It time all Penn State Fans accept Penn State University Alumni & Trustees, & Administrators Women and Men stood up, stopped Sandusky, Convicted Sandusky, and put in Athletic Integrity with Children Protection Policies that made Penn State Better today. This includes Sara Ganim and many other Women Advocates for Children Abuse Protection!

Even Coach James Franklin Obeys, Recruits and Wins with these Athletic Integrity 2012 Reforms and made Penn State Better!

Children Protection Awareness, Clery Act and Title IX Protections with Codes of Athletic Conduct making all Nittany Lions Athletes treated as Regular Students and forbidding any Penn State Coaches attempting to giving them Special Privileges outside of Athletic Integrity!

Penn State is now a Model for all Schools Athletic Programs to follow all Athletic Integrity Laws, Policies, and Rules. Penn State Can Now Say With Athletic Integrity What Franklin Says We Are Better!

Time to Embrace and Thank the Penn State Alumni that made Penn State Better and any pretending that nothing went wrong, is simply not reality in any way!

To the Joebots, "9-1-1" is nowhere near as important as "4-0-9". Not even when it is applied to the welfare of children.....
Funny you should mention 409 versus 911……..The 409 Inventor's Family claim that it was named for the birthday of the Inventor's Wife, Ruth, on April the 9th (rendered in the American style with the month first as "4/09"). The 409 brand is currently owned by Clorox. However, the Company claims that it was named simply as the 409th compound tested by the Inventors.

Other theories exist as Urban Legends Myths such as 409 being the telephone area code where it was invented (this area code, which served southeastern Texas, was not introduced until 1983)? Or the birthday being that of other people such as the inventor's daughter? Even the reference to a powerful Chevrolet car engine it was named after but just another myth?

These many myths made of for this Miracle Cleaner only add to Advertisement Slogans not actual reality what led to 409 was made in the first place………to clean up a dirty mess of grimes, stains, and making a place cleaner smelling and Better!

Amazing, but that number 409 also led to clean up of Crimes, Shame, and establishing Athletic Integrity at Penn State University Football Program. From a mess whose origins came from 1960-2011 Myths and Slogans but required cleaning up by Penn State Trustees 2012 Reforms and made Penn State Better!

Strange Coincidence Of Legends versus Myths versus Slogans versus Reality to Clean Up By Reforms to Protect Children & Penn State, is it not?

Pedo St fan ...
I don't use and never did label that name, I know others can disagree with me, but Penn State and all their Alumni & Fans deserve to be proud how the University once found out took responsibility, was accountable accepting many Children were Victims, and went about cleaning up the Football Culture by establishing Athletic Integrity in all Sports and made Penn State Better!

I see it not just what happen but making sure it is never ignored and happens again.

This is why Penn State Fans should be thanking Ganim, Trustees, Freeh, Erickson, Joyner, DOE, NCAA Monitor, O'Brien, Franklin and many more that made Penn State Better and now puts Children Protection with Athletic Integrity with Football Wins not like what happen during that other Penn State Error!

Funny you should mention 409 versus 911……..The 409 Inventor's Family claim that it was named for the birthday of the Inventor's Wife, Ruth, on April the 9th (rendered in the American style with the month first as "4/09"). The 409 brand is currently owned by Clorox. However, the Company claims that it was named simply as the 409th compound tested by the Inventors.

Other theories exist as Urban Legends Myths such as 409 being the telephone area code where it was invented (this area code, which served southeastern Texas, was not introduced until 1983)? Or the birthday being that of other people such as the inventor's daughter? Even the reference to a powerful Chevrolet car engine it was named after but just another myth?

These many myths made of for this Miracle Cleaner only add to Advertisement Slogans not actual reality what led to 409 was made in the first place………to clean up a dirty mess of grimes, stains, and making a place cleaner smelling and Better!

Amazing, but that number 409 also led to clean up of Crimes, Shame, and establishing Athletic Integrity at Penn State University Football Program. From a mess whose origins came from 1960-2011 Myths and Slogans but required cleaning up by Penn State Trustees 2012 Reforms and made Penn State Better!

Strange Coincidence Of Legends versus Myths versus Slogans versus Reality to Clean Up By Reforms to Protect Children & Penn State, is it not?
For years, I've used "409" to clean the whitewalls on my tires, and it remains the only (readily-available) product that works. :)

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
For years, I've used "409" to clean the whitewalls on my tires, and it remains the only (readily-available) product that works. :)
I agree but I add a slick black wax after the cleaning and brings out a greater shine.

BTW, I still credit Coach Joe Paterno Excellence at Coaching that led to Pitt Football & Eastern Independent Football Renaissance from 1972 to 1989 and when all PITT-PSU-WVU Players competed with BC, Miami, Temple, FSU, Rutgers, ULou, Cuse and ND too.

Together they all brought out the good, the best in each other.....and now all are settled in the Big Ten, ACC, and Big-12. They are all doing it again and with Athletic Integrity that make all Alumni & Fans proud and fun to play again.

Yeah. Except he has all kinds of details to connect the dots with the Second Mile and nobody will take his statement.

His name is Greg Bucceroni' and was tied to Ed Savitz of Philadelphia. Bucceroniwas interviewed by theFederal Postal Service & the office of Inspector General (OIG) special agents internal crimes and fraud against the Postal Service. I am not going to get into Uncle Eddie's background because I am having a coffee & doughnut.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Savitz

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT