ADVERTISEMENT

Vader: Borderline 5 Star Stud Guard in 2020, and Wahab is

Vader_Storm

Sophomore
Dec 16, 2018
The Vader series continues, and today, follow up on 2 of Capel's Top targets

In a short update, Capel and staff threw out everything they had for Wahab. 3 recent visits, and Wahab is now down to 2 schools with Pitt being 1 of them. Officially a coin flip and Wahab could change his mind literally seconds before he announces, it is that close. Pitt has been behind the entire time for outside reasons which will not be mentioned, but has just about pulled even. Look for a full breakdown of Wahab's game shall he choose Pitt.

Mentioned in my first post on this board, a stud borderline 5 star guard / forward in the class of 2020 has silently been adding Pitt coaches on his social media. That stud guard / forward is now visiting Pitt officially after unofficially visiting in September. Henry Coleman, potential superstar from Episcopal, has seen his recruiting explode and his game has been taken to another level. The main competition early on appears to be NC State and Virginia. He has been to both also.

This is significant on multiple levels. First, Coleman is really good. Second, Coleman plays and runs with team loaded and is close with another major Pitt target in 2020, Earl Timberlake. 3rd, Earl Timberlake is teammates with another major Pitt target, Hunter Dickinson. All 3 were mentioned in my First post on this board and Pitt is going after all of them, Extremely Hard

Adding these players in 2020 (unless any reclassify to 2019) and Pitt instantly becomes a National Powerhouse and National Title contender.

And here is a snippet. Pitt now appears to be the potential leader for Coleman and he has a very very short list of schools he is looking at. This is also significant because Pitt desperately needs a shooter and Coleman fills that role. This is a player that defines Pitt type toughness and can shoot and rebound. A huge addition to Pitt shall it happen as the fit is perfect at Pitt...

Christian Brown is also planning on visiting Pitt. He also has a short list which Pitt is on, but it might be tough to sway him from the South which is I did not mention him previously. But Capel had been talking and working on him, and with major Pitt target Kofi Cockburn visiting Pitt, Pitt may go after a potential package with the 2. That is exactly what Illinois is trying to do. As said, Cockburn is currently open and has no leader despite what others think.

Last edited:

In a short update, Capel and staff threw out everything they had for Wahab. 3 recent visits, and Wahab is now down to 2 schools with Pitt being 1 of them. Officially a coin flip and Wahab could change his mind literally seconds before he announces, it is that close. Pitt has been behind the entire time for outside reasons which will not be mentioned, but has just about pulled even. Look for a full breakdown of Wahab's game shall he choose Pitt.

Mentioned in my first post on this board, a stud borderline 5 star guard in the class of 2020 has silently been adding Pitt coaches on his social media. That stud guard is now visiting Pitt officially after unofficially visiting in September. Henry Coleman, potential superstar from Episcopal, has seen his recruiting explode and his game has been taken to another level. The main competition early on appears to be NC State and Virginia. He has been to both also.

This is significant on multiple levels. First, Coleman is really good. Second, Coleman plays and runs with team loaded and is close with another major Pitt target in 2020, Earl Timberlake. 3rd, Earl Timberlake is teammates with another major Pitt target, Hunter Dickinson. All 3 were mentioned in my First post on this board and Pitt is going after all of them, Extremely Hard

Adding these players in 2020 (unless any reclassify to 2019) and Pitt instantly becomes a National Powerhouse and National Title contender.

And here is a snippet. Pitt now appears to be the potential leader for Coleman and he has a very very short list of schools he is looking at. This is also significant because Pitt desperately needs a shooter and Coleman fills that role. This is a player that defines Pitt type toughness and can shoot and rebound. A huge addition to Pitt shall it happen as the fit is perfect at Pitt...

Christian Brown is also planning on visiting Pitt. He also has a short list which Pitt is on, but it might be tough to sway him from the South which is I did not mention him previously. But Capel had been talking and working on him, and with major Pitt target Kofi Cockburn visiting Pitt, Pitt may go after a potential package with the 2. That is exactly what Illinois is trying to do. As said, Cockburn is currently open and has no leader despite what others think.
Thanks for the info. Who is the other finalist for Wahab?

Mentioned in my first post on this board, a stud borderline 5 star guard in the class of 2020 has silently been adding Pitt coaches on his social media. That stud guard is now visiting Pitt officially after unofficially visiting in September. Henry Coleman, potential superstar from Episcopal, has seen his recruiting explode and his game has been taken to another level. The main competition early on appears to be NC State and Virginia. He has been to both also.

Love these posts. Not only are they interesting but its incredibly entertaining watching the over reaction to them by some posters.

Serious haters on this vader person Sad really. Henry Coleman news is brand new to me. Pitt leads? Wow. Thanks you lord Vader. capel taking recruitimg over by storm, love it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jpklein
Coleman is a beast. He’s been following Capel and Milan Brown on twitter since before he visited in September though. I’m not up on the instagram follows so maybe you meant that.
Also pretty sure his mother went to UVA and father went to VT so that’s something to keep in mind. If he visits Pitt officially soon it’s certainly good news though.

Last edited:
An OV hasn’t. He also hasn’t been mentioned with Pitt for a while. If he actually takes an OV here I would say the info is probably legit.
Yup OV has definitely not been brought up there. UVA has gotten most of the talk for him.

He can really light it up.

Coleman-CPX-6-Rugged-LED-Lantern-1024x1024.jpg

So Vader, Capel2pitt and oldtimer99 all just show up around the same time and slobber over one another. Yea there’s nothing odd to see here.

But as others have said it’s entertaining if nothing else.

Its entertaining but I would rather it be real

Vader is Steel Curtain
capel2pitt is Phil backward trolling Vader Curtain
Oldtimer claims he has old posts. Oldtimer is probably Phil too

Vader is not Dokish

Ignore the jackels, whoever you are Sir. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Hopefully there's a lot of recruiting after the New Orleans game tonight. Over a week off and just before the New Year and conference play. Wahab is supposed to decide by 2019, so that's 11 days away. Here's hoping that Capel is using that private jet and making trips up and down the East coast. #frequentflyermiles

Coleman is a beast. He’s been following Capel and Milan Brown on twitter since before he visited in September though. I’m not up on the instagram follows so maybe you meant that.
Also pretty sure his mother went to UVA and father went to VT so that’s something to keep in mind. If he visits Pitt officially soon it’s certainly good news though.
Seems like a very bright young man

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...020-sf-henry-coleman-talks-early-recruitment/

Reactions: Northern_Lights
Yesterday was an infomercial for Pitt's future.
3 freshmen scoring 20+ points is awesome. I really hope Capel is stressing this to future recruits, especially big men. The future is bright, with tons of promise and these 3 are good. Yes, it was against New Orleans, but they still have to perform, make shots, etc. Awesome to see for this young Pitt team.

I like this part of the post "And here is a snippet. Pitt now appears to be the potential leader for Coleman and he has a very very short list of schools he is looking at."

Then yesterday Coleman released his Top 24 schools. Seems like a very very short list indeed. lol

Reactions: rockypanther
I like this part of the post "And here is a snippet. Pitt now appears to be the potential leader for Coleman and he has a very very short list of schools he is looking at."

Then yesterday Coleman released his Top 24 schools. Seems like a very very short list indeed. lol
That wasn’t a list

I enjoy these posts by Vader. I don't take them as gospel or anything but read them for entertainment value and hope that he's right. I dont understand getting upset by them though.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
That was all of his offers not his "top 24".

If it were a list of of his top 24- then yeah there's some humor there otherwise it's just a reach.

It’s was a joke. I know he’s not seriously considering all 24 of those schools. But if you don’t see the humor in what Vader wrote vs him tweeting out 24 schools then I don’t know what to tell you.

What’s amusing is Pitt fans seem to be far more outraged by posters who are potentially trolling with positive news than posters who troll with info that trashed the porgran
I find their lack of faith disturbing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT