ADVERTISEMENT

Vader: Pitt Stuns Florida State, and Pitt Recruiting Momentum Continues

Cockburn is only committed to IL. He can’t sign anything binding until April.

Until he signs he is able to change his mind. No clue if Kofi has any intention of doing that.

Technically, he is committed to Antigua. Antigua will be a hot commodity in the spring as it would appear Kofi would follow him. I dont expect any staff changes but a guy like Milan Brown could always land another HC job. Antigua would be my #1 target if we have any openings.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
The Champagnie twins are still tweeting and retweeting about Pitt again. We are going to land these 2 players I'm pretty sure, hopefully for 2019 and they reclassify which they are eligible. They have that NY Brooklyn toughness and are going to fit in well here imo

Reactions: Elsalvador
We are going to land these 2 players I'm pretty sure

I hope so. I watched every video I could of these guys, and here's what stands out.

JUSTIN CHAMPAGNIE (4*, bigger hair): He looks every bit of 6'6", he attacks very aggressively, and he utilizes a lot of smooth moves to get himself good shots inside or into a dribble-up jumper. He seems to have a really good sense of how to move his defender and use it to score. He's also an aggressive and multi-position defender.

JULIAN CHAMPAGNIE (3*, tighter hair): He looks every bit of 6'6" or 6'7". He is a very different player than his brother; he's a complementary guy who does everything right away from the ball (plus a very good passer with it). He's always filling a lane for an easy dunk, finding a crease to get an offensive board, and he spots up to hit 3's beautifully & regularly! This last part cannot be overstated. He's only more active and aggressive on defense, just all over everything, and again does everything right when away from the ball, often coming in out of nowhere on a highlight to get the steal or block. He has a very high floor for a 3* recruit.

They're both eligible for 2019, and fans would love to see these twins come on board!

Reactions: Drew1208
We are going to land these 2 players I'm pretty sure

I hope so. I watched every video I could of these guys, and here's what stands out.

JUSTIN CHAMPAGNIE (4*, bigger hair): He looks every bit of 6'6", he attacks very aggressively, and he utilizes a lot of smooth moves to get himself good shots inside or into a dribble-up jumper. He seems to have a really good sense of how to move his defender and use it to score. He's also an aggressive and multi-position defender.

JULIAN CHAMPAGNIE (3*, tighter hair): He looks every bit of 6'6" or 6'7". He is a very different player than his brother; he's a complementary guy who does everything right away from the ball (plus a very good passer with it). He's always filling a lane for an easy dunk, finding a crease to get an offensive board, and he spots up to hit 3's beautifully & regularly! This last part cannot be overstated. He's only more active and aggressive on defense, just all over everything, and again does everything right when away from the ball, often coming in out of nowhere on a highlight to get the steal or block. He has a very high floor for a 3* recruit.

They're both eligible for 2019, and fans would love to see these twins come on board!

24/7 has Justin as #116 for 2020 and Julian unranked. I mean they'd be an ok get but.....I know Capel has been 3 for 3 but still

Reactions: Pitt Paws_1234
Corey Evans had reported yesterday Seaborn was taking his time and was months out from a decision and would visit Pitt and Georgia. I also got the information he would visit Pitt.
Boy, you’re some insider. How do you get your info?
Is this your source?

leia-r2d2.jpg.cf.jpg

Or is this your source?

databank_imperialprobedroid_01_169_9667313a.jpeg

Or is this your source?

https://pittsburgh.forums.rivals.com/forums/center-court-at-the-pete.24/

The Champagnie twins are still tweeting and retweeting about Pitt again. We are going to land these 2 players I'm pretty sure, hopefully for 2019 and they reclassify which they are eligible. They have that NY Brooklyn toughness and are going to fit in well here imo
I like the sound of that.

Pretty sure there was substantial chatter on the pay board well before Vader but w/e.
Sure there was chatter - but little in the way of details. In fact, before Vader's posts, nobody even thought he had an offer.

Pretty sure there was substantial chatter on the pay board well before Vader but w/e.
There was chatter on the pay board going all the way back to April of 2018. Then chatter started picking up in the Fall. Some national guys started putting stuff on their social media, and Russ Wood from the pay board discussed having conversations with Brown’s Mom. This was in December I believe when the prospects of Brown and Pitt started gaining more steam. Vader gave a big recruiting run down in one of his first three posts. It did not mention Brown at all as I recall. Then a poster in Vader’s own thread mentioned Brown and then Vader all of a sudden the next day miraculously made a drive by mention of Brown in a new recruiting discussion that he started.

Sure there was chatter - but little in the way of details. In fact, before Vader's posts, nobody even thought he had an offer.
Not true. Vader only has 14 posts so its easy to see what he’s posted. And anyone with a pay subscription can go to that board and go through all the Brown discussion.

Yeah. No.
I would love for Vader to be a resource for us. We all crave whatever we can get. I just don’t think he’s what he’s portraying himself to be. If he wants to aggregate info and post it here for the rest of the board who doesn’t have access to info, it may not thrill Peak, but it’s not my concern. But it’s either sad, or funny, that he tries to put himself at the Corey Evans level.

It’s truly amazing reading these anti Vader posts , if you don’t want to read his posts don’t. Until a kid signs no one knows what’s what. At least he’s putting out names and info and what harm is there in that . Keep them coming !

And it’s equally amazing seeing all these posters cape up for a dude that is basically a glorified aggregator.

And it’s equally amazing seeing all these posters cape up for a dude that is basically a glorified aggregator.
But your reading his posts too !
It’s easy to block people who annoy you . I find these posts informative and if Pitt signs any of these guys I’m somewhat familiar with them .

So what? He gives me and others recruiting info that I have not heard before. I am all for him. I do not care where he gets his info. Why do others care from where his info comes?

But your reading his posts too !
It’s easy to block people who annoy you . I find these posts informative and if Pitt signs any of these guys I’m somewhat familiar with them .

So what? He gives me and others recruiting info that I have not heard before. I am all for him. I do not care where he gets his info. Why do others care from where his info comes?

Hey I don’t care dudes. Read away. I’m going to continue posting about how messy his Star Wars themes are.

You really should "ignore" him then. This site is so so much better when you put those guys that work you up on ignore.

And and "aggregator" is exactly what the Lair needed. This guy adds his own stuff to all the that. And I want both - so I am quite pleased.

You really should "ignore" him then. This site is so so much better when you put those guys that work you up on ignore.

And and "aggregator" is exactly what the Lair needed. This guy adds his own stuff to all the that. And I want both - so I am quite pleased.

I don’t believe in putting people on ignore.

It's entertaining and fun to read. And who cares about getting information maybe a few hours or a day later than what you get on the pay site? I know I don't. It will be interesting to see how many of these kids we're supposedly so close to, actually commit to Pitt. If we get 2 or 3 of them, it will be fantastic.

Ski & Fkthomas - Lord Vador would like to thank both of you for driving his post counts through the roof. And he's probably laughing. A lot.

I joined the pay site first and ignored the free site . Once I realized the info on recruiting wasn’t very accurate I switched and saved a few bucks . Until they’re signed it’s all conjecture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT