ADVERTISEMENT

Very good effort tonight

Bethlehemjohn

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
Thus team showed a lot of heart and toughness tonight. We'll see if they can build on this in he next 2 that they should win by double digits.

We played really nice defense the 2nd half and also did a good job on the boards.

I think it is time for many to get off of Stallings *ss and support him and the team. Tonight he designed a bunch of great plays out of timeouts that we didn't finish on. As this team gets more seasoned, they will finish some of the plays that they are not making now. He made some really nice halftime adjustments and we almost pulled off a major upset.

Thus team showed a lot of heart and toughness tonight. We'll see if they can build on this in he next 2 that they should win by double digits.

We played really nice defense the 2nd half and also did a good job on the boards.

I think it is time for many to get off of Stallings *ss and support him and the team. Tonight he designed a bunch of great plays out of timeouts that we didn't finish on. As this team gets more seasoned, they will finish some of the plays that they are not making now. He made some really nice halftime adjustments and we almost pulled off a major upset.
I feel better after seeing them play harder tonight. Got to make those easy shots close to the rim.

Reactions: heybandguy

AMEN!

Two nice alley oops that we just couldn’t finish.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT