ADVERTISEMENT

Vine of both of Grayson Allen's trips

How does Duke always end up with the most annoying punks? Does Coach K recruit guys that he knows everyone is going to hate? Or is it something they learn while they are there (linkage!)?

Kid is way too talented to be pulling cheap shots like that. He needs to get an elbow to the mouth. Punk move

After watching both clips, you can see pretty clearly that Allen knew what he was doing. Look at his face and eyes. Punk moves.

I know that retaliation would probably be the right move, but now might be the wrong time. Someone needs to pop Allen in a pick-up game/summer league/street game. A sharp elbow to the jaw should get his attention . . .

Reactions: MoTownPanther
How does Duke always find the most infuriating players?
I don't know, but I wish Dixon would start shopping there too.

I don't care who he trips, that kid can flat out ball. Haters be hatin'. He's laughing all the way to the NBA lottery.

I'm sure Sterling Smith, Chris Jones and Cam Johnson are really nice guys. So I figure we got that goin' for us.

Last I saw he's not a projected lottery pick. More like back third of the first round - but maybe that's changed.

Last I saw he's not a projected lottery pick. More like back third of the first round - but maybe that's changed.
I'm not talking about this draft, although I think he's played well enough to be a potential lottery pick if he did leave this year. He's a sophomore averaging 20 ppg at the highest level of college competition. He'll play one more year at Duke and be virtually guaranteed to be a lottery pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT