ADVERTISEMENT

VS, WOFFORD, What do you want to see?

If you can’t admit that Dooz publicly bitching about not running the ball enough after the record setting 21 season was idiotic, I don’t know what to tell you. Literally the entire college football world outside of a handful of true believers on this board was laughing at him for that one.

Dooz is who he us. Not all bad by any means , not above reproach by any means.

Circling back to the original point-I expect him to run the ball all over the Woffles, with a little bit of token passing thrown in there. Whereas in my mind; the passing game is the question mark with this offense, so this would be a good opportunity to work out some of the kinks.

Play a bunch of guys, get out healthy, and take the W. I see no need to dwell on a year old comment about Whipple. But, I actually like our coach.

Whether they throw it 20 or 30 times against Wofford won't matter one bit for the rest of the season.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Play a bunch of guys, get out healthy, and take the W. I see no need to dwell on a year old comment about Whipple. But, I actually like our coach.

Whether they throw it 20 or 30 times against Wofford won't matter one bit for the rest of the season.
Actually I don’t disagree with a word of that. But it would be smart to get those young receivers a lot of reps in the passing game.

Tomorrow:

1. No injuries.
2. Jurkovec to attempt some downfield throws unlike Slovis not throwing any vs Rhode Island last year.
3. Over 250 yards rushing with the freshmen RBs getting some carries.
4. 5 sacks. Would like to see the D line establish itself quickly this year.
5. When (hopefully “if”) Pitt punts = snap, catch snap, punt 44 yards, fair catch. Punting shouldn’t be such a damn affair like it was last year.
6. A win! Pitt 45 Wofford 21.

Reactions: PITT 76
1. A healthy game for both teams
2. Dominate the trenches
3. Dominate on the scoreboard
4. Jurkovec look like an experienced QB with full command of the offense
5. A clean game without penalties, replay reviews, or just in general no officiating show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT