ADVERTISEMENT

VT game thread

How do we not have a big who can at least catch the balll and make a basket near the hoop. Everyone of these guys looks to kick out first when they get it in the paint Not one of them is thinking of going strong to the hoop. Thats coaching or lack off

Yep. It's almost sad to watch. Those ae easy putbacks even for an adequate center. The day Capel gets a legit big to man the 5 it will make a world of difference for us.
What is really sad is most teams have a back up more capable than either of our two 5s.

Reactions: Millerton24
The caliber of defense that we are playing will not have us beating anyone on our remaining schedule.

The caliber of defense that we are playing will not have us beating anyone on our remaining schedule.
We definitely need to step up the defensive intensity. VT is getting into the paint way, way too easily.

Well... win, lose, or draw I think this should makes the talk of winning out funny. Pitt, VT, NC State, Florida State, Syracuse, Miami, Virginia, Clemson, etc. - you can just about pick the winner out of a hat most nights.

It’s so much more enjoyable (and way less frustrating )if your team could shoot the ball well !

We definitely need to step up the defensive intensity. VT is getting into the paint way, way too easily.
I mean, I like that we aren't giving them open threes, but, can any of our guys actually keep their man in front of them??

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT