ADVERTISEMENT

2024 portal thread (teams/players affiliated with Pitt opponents)

Omier says hold my beer. I’d expect quite a few big names to pop up before weds. If they are really sticking to may 1st without exception deadline.

Larranaga is on the Stallings semi-retirement plan. Leonard Hamilton too. Omier can name his school. He and Poplar are going to get about $1 million between them. I wonder if the booster dude decided to not pay them what they needed. Or maybe he's going full football??? Plus the Cavendir twins are taking a year off from their influencer careers to come back so there goes some money right there.

Larranaga is on the Stallings semi-retirement plan. Leonard Hamilton too. Omier can name his school. He and Poplar are going to get about $1 million between them. I wonder if the booster dude decided to not pay them what they needed. Or maybe he's going full football??? Plus the Cavendir twins are taking a year off from their influencer careers to come back so there goes some money right there.

Omier is undersized. Nice player, high character guy, but I doubt he can just name his school.

Omier is undersized. Nice player, high character guy, but I doubt he can just name his school.
Really? He’s been one of the elite rebounders in college basketball and a double-double machine in the ACC. Look at his stats. He’s averaged a double-double four years in a row. Granted, 2 of those years were at Arkansas State, but his numbers actually improved when he transferred up to Miami.

Really? He’s been one of the elite rebounders in college basketball and a double-double machine in the ACC. Look at his stats. He’s averaged a double-double four years in a row. Granted, 2 of those years were at Arkansas State, but his numbers actually improved when he transferred up to Miami.

Yea, he is one of the better bigs in college basketball regardless of his size. He could literally call up any school and say he's coming. Nobody is going to say no.

Reactions: JD1976
Yea, he is one of the better bigs in college basketball regardless of his size. He could literally call up any school and say he's coming. Nobody is going to say no.

There are some elite teams that don't really need Omier. They aren't going to pay the kind of NIL money he would command if they already have their frontcourt set. And some schools actually have that luxury. Granted, not many. But there are a few.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT