ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Forest Game & Other Dribbles ...

I’m actually not necessarily saying that. I don’t think 13-7 and a win in the ACC tournament gets us in for sure. That seems extremely bubbly to me.

The problem with adding a win in the ACC tournament to get us in, it depends on who that win would be against. A win against a low level team there doesn’t help all that much.

What I feel confident in saying is that 14-6 in the ACC makes me feel sure we are in regardless of the ACC tournament.
Got it. I tend to agree with that. Won't be easy. 13-7 plus two or three wins in the ACCT might do it. What's funny is that most all of us - after the first four OOC games - would've been ecstatic about getting to an NIT record

Got it. I tend to agree with that. Won't be easy. 13-7 plus two or three wins in the ACCT might do it. What's funny is that most all of us - after the first four OOC games - would've been ecstatic about getting to an NIT record

I agree with that for sure.

Reactions: cabe23
There were many iffy calls, especially the one when Hildreth kind of stumbled out of control.

And you are right about the block/charge calls tonight as most were blatant blocks.
the only positive is they were consistent both ways. If I was in that game, back in the day, I would have taken about 10 charges.

ADVERTISEMENT