ADVERTISEMENT

Well look where the Ceo of Primanti's graduated from

I guess I'm in the minority that I like Primanti's but it is becoming a little to ubiquitous.
It is slowly starting to feel like nearly every township in western Pa. has its own Primanti's location and I question if the demand for that is there. Won't be surprised to find out this is a case of rapid overexpansion and many of the locations are shuttered within a few years.

I feel the same way about the MilkShake Factory. A couple years ago it was a place I would pop into if I was in the area of one of their locations for an indulgence. Now that they have them so many places that I'm almost always in the area; I've lost much of my appetite for $12 milkshakes. It's just as well, because my waste line couldn't afford me stopping every time I'm passing one of their stores.

It is slowly starting to feel like nearly every township in western Pa. has its own Primanti's location and I question if the demand for that is there. Won't be surprised to find out this is a case of rapid overexpansion and many of the locations are shuttered within a few years.

I feel the same way about the MilkShake Factory. A couple years ago it was a place I would pop into if I was in the area of one of their locations for an indulgence. Now that they have them so many places that I'm almost always in the area; I've lost much of my appetite for $12 milkshakes. It's just as well, because my waste line couldn't afford me stopping every time I'm passing one of their stores.
Rita's is pretty good w/o the heavy feeling.

Reactions: NKSplitter
Just the opposite. You seem to value the ownership. I don't care. Bad food is still bad food.
I don't think it's bad, I enjoy a Primanti's sandwich sometimes? I've only been there like 5-6 times this century, so it's a treat to get sometimes, I don't need fancy, healthy food, greasy crap is nice sometimes. Back in the 80s I was friends with the crew up in Oakland, I remember sometimes they'd lock the door, and leave a few buddies hanging out while they cleaned up, Fat Mike, may he rest in peace, would pour a few pitchers and the left over unhealthy greasy fries, fun times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT