ADVERTISEMENT

When was the Duzz and Heather “Come to Jesus” meeting?

Duneaux Harm

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2020
I remember Lyke discussing at a presser her post season come to Jesus meeting with Narduzzi and Surprised at how honest it was. Lots of talks about penalties and discipline, etc. I cannot recall if that was before last year or before Covid.

But my point is, I really thought we had seen a changed coach and in part his change helped make last year possible.

I felt really confident that Pitt no longer would be that 7-5 team that lost in the bowl game, but we would now be on a threshold of 9 win or more seasons every year.

But we are back to what we had always been.

I would call for Narduzzi’s head but good God, the football landscape right now does not make Pitt a very appealing destination.

I always felt bad for guys who seemed to not even really appreciate what happened last year and some still hold grudges against KP8. Last year was so enjoyable even if it felt like maybe I would never see that kind of Pitt football success again in my lifetime.

They have to figure out his recruiting, or all for not…. He just isn’t good at it nor is MOST of his staff. The only coach not touchable on this staff is Partridge

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT