ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to break down Wales?

So far, my teams in order are meh.

US 1-1 with Wales
Poland 0-0 with Mexico
Germany 1-2 to Japan

Agree.

I will say that I think the U.S. has a punchers chance on Friday.

A. England is cocky
B. Southgate isn't too far ahead of Berhalter
C. As we've seen so far, anything can happen
All comes down to how Argentina and Germany respond to these losses. I think their coaches and players know how to bounce back. Comes with coaching and veteran players.
We will really see what US team is made of Thursday. I don’t think England gets cocky in this game, they know what is at stake with seeing how Argentina and Germany lost. Japan isn’t a bad team at all and has shown well in the World Cup before. In the round of 16 2018 Belgium needed a heroic late goal to win that game. Japan can hold their own.

All comes down to how Argentina and Germany respond to these losses. I think their coaches and players know how to bounce back. Comes with coaching and veteran players.
We will really see what US team is made of Thursday. I don’t think England gets cocky in this game, they know what is at stake with seeing how Argentina and Germany lost. Japan isn’t a bad team at all and has shown well in the World Cup before. In the round of 16 2018 Belgium need a heroic late goal to win that game. Japan can hold their own.
I think Argentina now doesn't make it out of group stage. That is a shattering loss for them. Poland and Mexico can and I think will make it very difficult for them. I think Germany might be in trouble as well.

I don't know, England is...well England. Externally I think they'll be professional but inside I think they'll be riding high off 6 goals, seeing the US get fatigued mid 2nd half.

My real hope is that the Junkyard Dawg cracks Jackie Grealish Neymar back into 2018. I'd careless if he broke his leg, I dislike that shitc*nt that much.

We will really see what US team is made of Thursday. I don’t think England gets cocky in this game, they know what is at stake with seeing how Argentina and Germany lost. Japan isn’t a bad team at all and has shown well in the World Cup before. In the round of 16 2018 Belgium needed a heroic late goal to win that game. Japan can hold their own.
I think Japan is the best non eufa and non south american team in the world, they have a looootttt of talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT