ADVERTISEMENT

Who you rooting for. Ravens or Chiefs

Look at their first round picks over the last ten years:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Baltimore_Ravens_first-round_draft_picks

Now look at ours:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pittsburgh_Steelers_first-round_draft_picks

Yes, the two organizations used to be close. That is no longer the case.
ESPN did draft value ranking 2 years ago and the two teams aren't even close. I haven't seen them do one since.

Lamar passing into triple coverage. Even o could have down that and I’m 68 years old, slow and un athletic

The Ravens are the football version of the 1980’s Denver Nuggets, built for the regular season. When the playoffs come with better opposition and the game’s are tight they just don’t throw the ball consistently well enough to make a deep run. The same thing will happen next year as well.

Reactions: columbus mike
The Ravens are the football version of the 1980’s Denver Nuggets, built for the regular season. When the playoffs come with better opposition and the game’s are tight they just don’t throw the ball consistently well enough to make a deep run. The same thing will happen next year as well.
To be honest with you, I think they could have won today if they had abandoned the throw and just tried to run (or call passing plays and tell Lamar he needs to take-off unless somebody is absolutely 100% wide open). I know that's a hard way to play especially when you are behind on the scoreboard, but I think they would have been better off. If anything, I think they could have worn KC's defense down a bit by trying that.

People from every walk of life think the whole swift/Kelce thing is stupid
What exactly is the swift/kelce thing? I started to hear about it, then I saw the game and all they did was show the women cheering good plays in a suite with other Chiefs connected family or whatever. I am not sure what is unusual or different about it., or stupid for that matter.

What exactly is the swift/kelce thing? I started to hear about it, then I saw the game and all they did was show the women cheering good plays in a suite with other Chiefs connected family or whatever. I am not sure what is unusual or different about it., or stupid for that matter.
Swift and Kelce are dating. The sight of Swift apparently gives diaper rash to legions of macho men. Possibly there are deep psychological underpinnings for these feelings. Or the frustrations of dudes who couldn’t get laid with a gift card to the Bunny Ranch.

lol. Yeah simply saying your she’s not your cup of tea and is over exposed is losing your mind. Gotta love the projection from the anti first amendment crowd who are losing their mind over people simply stating their honest opinion Wonder is she was conservative if the same crowd would be as outraged by the criticism. Hmmm
If Swifty was a gun toting’, boob displaying tart like Lauren Boebert, she’d be rotating thru MAGA wet dreams with Boebert and Marj Green.

Last edited:
Swift and Kelce are dating. The sight of Swift apparently gives diaper rash to legions of macho men. Possibly there are deep psychological underpinnings for these feelings. Or the frustrations of dudes who couldn’t get laid with a gift card to the Bunny Ranch.
The blaming dudes thing is silly talk by triggered weirdos. I was out running errands and was late coming home and missed the early Kelce TD today as I pulled into the driveway. And as soon as I walked in the door the beautiful women in my life were all grossed out by the whole thing that they had just witnessed. And I can assure you, the women in my life don’t suffer from toxic masculinity. Whatever that means. Swift annoys them and Kelce has annoyed me for years long before swift. And I’m someone who has 3 Swift songs downloaded in my Apple Music. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jtownknowitall
The blaming dudes thing is silly talk by triggered weirdos. I was out running errands and was late coming home and missed the early Kelce TD today as I pulled into the driveway. And as soon as I walked in the door the beautiful women in my life were all grossed out by the whole thing that they had just witnessed. And I can assure you, the women in my life don’t suffer from toxic masculinity. Whatever that means. Swift annoys them and Kelce has annoyed me for years long before swift. And I’m someone who has 3 Swift songs downloaded in my Apple Music. Lol.
Grossed out by the broadcast showing her cheering in the box? I don’t get what the big deal is.

And as soon as I walked in the door the beautiful women in my life were all grossed out by the whole thing that they had just witnessed.
What did they witness? I am totally (and innocently)baffled by this. I watched the game I don't recall anything. What were they saying?

Grossed out by the broadcast showing her cheering in the box? I don’t get what the big deal is.
What did they witness? I am totally (and innocently)baffled by this. I watched the game I don't recall anything. What were they saying?
I think a lot of people thinks she’s weird, he’s gross and the gratuitous network and NFL coverage grows tiresome. I don’t think anyone was really bothered by it in the beginning but now people have grown tired of it. Just my opinion.

But regardless of why, my point is it’s not dudes. It’s not men….it’s people in general.

The pregame show is going to non-stop coverage of Swift’s race from her concert in Tokyo to Las Vegas, I bet her limo going from the airport to the stadium will have bigger ratings than the OJ chase.
Ford should literally put her in a 2024 white bronco. There’s a marketing opportunity right there.

I think a lot of people thinks she’s weird, he’s gross and the gratuitous network and NFL coverage grows tiresome. I don’t think anyone was really bothered by it in the beginning but now people have grown tired of it. Just my opinion.

But regardless of why, my point is it’s not dudes. It’s not men….it’s people in general.
Dude all they did was cut to the booth she was in with other KC affiliated people, they’d be cutting to that booth after big Chiefs plays if she was there or not. Now, if your argument was you’d rather see sad Baltimore fans instead, I’d get it.

Reactions: Ski11585
Dude all they did was cut to the booth she was in with other KC affiliated people, they’d be cutting to that booth after big Chiefs plays if she was there or not. Now, if your argument was you’d rather see sad Baltimore fans instead, I’d get it.
It has appeared to me, and maybe this is inaccurate because I’m not really paying close attention, but they are only cutting to the booth when the Meathead TE scored a TD.

I was pulling for Baltimore because I’ve grown tired of KC, just as I grew tired of the Patriots before them. And what I was hoping was that we could say today that she should have chose Lamar Jackson to be her beau instead of Kelce.

Reactions: ShipofFools
Wait til chiefs win and Kelce is on bended knee proposing to Taylor among the postgame confetti. Every female 5-95 will be loving it!!! Roger Goodell can see the $$$$ now!!

I agree that the whole thing is a dumb branding stunt. But all of us get bombarded with dumb branding stunts all day, every day, on TV and Online, and I don't see how this one is any different.

I don’t get why people move into political speak over something as silly as the cameras panning to a performer every time her idiot boyfriend makes a play.

Not everything has to be political…sheesh! People from every walk of life think the whole swift/Kelce thing is stupid and then others get triggered when people express it. I don’t get why it’s even an issue on a message board.
Exactly. There’s lots of people that are over exposed that people from all spectrums get tired of. Used to be annoyed by alll the baker mayfield commercials

It's pretty interesting to see how similar the career trajectories of Tomlin and Harbaugh have been up to this point.

Reactions: Ski11585
a guy (or girl) on the tv too much is kind of silly to blame the person, they dont decide how often their commercials play, the networks do.

It's like hating a musician because his / her song plays too often on the radio. again, it's not exactly their call.

i really dont think taylor swift wants the cameras to show her in a box between every play. she has enough fame, she doesnt care. now kelce's bro on the other hand, with no shirt on, playing it up? well thats debatable but he just likes to play the lovable goof and well, no harm there.
She was on tv like 25 seconds total
People are a bunch of weirdos for freaking out about it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT