ADVERTISEMENT

Who you rooting for. Ravens or Chiefs

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
This is a tough one because like most Steeler fans I dislike Harbaugh and the Ravens. But I can’t stomach the chiefs any more with the fawning over Kelce. and his skank GF. What a clown Used to respect Mahomes but after is melt down over the offsides calls he’s annoying too.

So I’m rooting for the Ravens to curb stomp the chiefs and I think they will. The chiefs struggled with a bills team that was missing most of their key players. And of course bad Josh showed up at the end to lend a hand. And what Bills loss wouldn’t include a missed FG

I actually think the Ravens have a shot to win it all. Purdy did not look good in their game against Green Bay And I’m not sure they make it past the lions

Ravens. But Harbaugh is another too clever for his own good coach Wouldn’t be shocked to see Tay-Tay at SuperBowl.

Usually, the first team to force Jackson to pass more usually beats Baltimore. They've been winning in spite of that this year because he has gotten out of the pocket more often and used his legs. If KC contains him, it won't be much of a game because he'll get erratic. There's a reason the Steelers give them fits. That's where the answer lies.

The same when it comes to the Harbaugh's, also love the crying the toxic masculinity set are having over Taylor Swift being at the games.
Are you a female with pink hair by chance? That toxic masculinity slam is really really Weird. The only people in my circles that I hear annoyed about Taylor Swift ant these games are the females in my life.

Me on the other hand, if Taylor swift and Travis Kelce were drowning in a river, I’d save Swift first. Actually I’d probably save her and only her because I can’t stand Kelce and never could. I guess that makes me less toxic and less masculine? But the Christian in me would save him too.

Usually, the first team to force Jackson to pass more usually beats Baltimore. They've been winning in spite of that this year because he has gotten out of the pocket more often and used his legs. If KC contains him, it won't be much of a game because he'll get erratic. There's a reason the Steelers give them fits. That's where the answer lies.
Flowers makes a big difference. And they get Andrew’s back. The new OC has maximized his skill set. Imagine that

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Go Ravens and Lions by the way. I’d like to see Lamar win a championship. But only if it’s not at the Lions expense. I suppose the typical yinzer hates the ravens and can’t root for them. But that’s just dumb tribalism.

lol so what are your pronouns yourpittdance team ?

I wouldn’t go to a swift concert if you paid me. I’m not into over produced music that appeals teenage girls

Not even a question: I want the Ravens and the Lions. I'm beyond sick of watching all the characters - both on and off the field - during Chiefs games. And I don't want the 49ers to tie us in Super Bowls.

I hope the Lions win it all, but I definitely want the Ravens in it, because I feel like there is at least a little something to the Super Bowl hangover thing.

Not even a question: I want the Ravens and the Lions. I'm beyond sick of watching all the characters - both on and off the field - during Chiefs games. And I don't want the 49ers to tie us in Super Bowls.

I hope the Lions win it all, but I definitely want the Ravens in it, because I feel like there is at least a little something to the Super Bowl hangover thing.
Woudl love for the lions to win They’ll need to put the heat on Purdy to do so. He looked rattled with some pressure. Also depends on whether Debo Samuel plays

Yeah, it's a complete mystery. They also drafted a very good center when they got the chance.

All the breaks that us Steeler fans took for granted for years seem to happen to other teams now. Linderbaum dropping because a once top-10/15 pick got way too overanalyzed in the pre-draft insanity - that's something that used to happen to us.

Woudl love for the lions to win They’ll need to put the heat on Purdy to do so. He looked rattled with some pressure. Also depends on whether Debo Samuel plays

Yeah, I'd like for it to happen but I certainly wouldn't predict it. Purdy was bad with a wet ball, but I imagine he'll be a lot better this week. And the Lions have kind of been playing down to the competition and seem a little too happy just to be here (but, hey, to their credit - at least they won).

is it me or is the nfl and the super bowl kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel with these super bowl halftime singers..

Usher? reba? last time i saw reba, her, kevin bacon and the dad from family ties were fighting underground monsters in the cult classic, Tremors..

I dont even know what or who is post malone nor do i want to..

Are you a female with pink hair by chance? That toxic masculinity slam is really really Weird. The only people in my circles that I hear annoyed about Taylor Swift ant these games are the females in my life.

Me on the other hand, if Taylor swift and Travis Kelce were drowning in a river, I’d save Swift first. Actually I’d probably save her and only her because I can’t stand Kelce and never could. I guess that makes me less toxic and less masculine? But the Christian in me would save him too.
How is it weird? The segment of men freaking out over Swift being at games are from the toxic masculinity set.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
How is it weird? The segment of men freaking out over Swift being at games are from the toxic masculinity set.
who are these "men" freaking out over a 2 second camera shot of her between plays? who are these "Segment" of men? are they hanging out somewhere and you just happen to be near by?

I feel like it's not really happening and you are kind of making this up in your own head..

FK is right, the only one commenting on this are women who are watching the games with the men and dont really care less about the game but they have nothing else to do so they annoy their husbands and watch the game with them and make comments about taylor swift while every straight guy in the room rolls their eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
is it me or is the nfl and the super bowl kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel with these super bowl halftime singers..

Usher? reba? last time i saw reba, her, kevin bacon and the dad from family ties were fighting underground monsters in the cult classic, Tremors..

I dont even know what or who is post malone nor do i want to..

Yeah, I'm not too sure what/who Post Malone is, but it always reminds me of Karl Malone for the Utah Jazz posting someone up back in the day.

Because I just told you that that’s not true. And the people I hear complaining about toxic masculinity are the extreme fringe weirdos of the world and I’d like to think you’re not one of them.

Ha, true. They also took Pickett over Linderbaum, but I know that's a sensitive topic on this board! Haha
Nah despite my defending KP I didn’t think he was the best pick for a team that had an awful OL. They’d have been better of to draft an Ol and I still think that. It especially made no sense since they signed Mitch. You don’t put a rookie qb especially one whose not elite (KP is not elite he’s likely good enough to win with ) behind that OL

Nah despite my defending KP I didn’t think he was the best pick for a team that had an awful OL. They’d have been better of to draft an Ol and I still think that. It especially made no sense since they signed Mitch. You don’t put a rookie qb especially one whose not elite (KP is not elite he’s likely good enough to win with ) behind that OL

Yeah, I'm a proponent of always building up in the trenches first. And I didn't think the difference between he and Mitch was enough to justify the pick. As it turns out, Mitch sucks a lot worse than I could have guessed... but I'd still have rather built the line - which still sucks - up first.

Yeah how dare someone simply point out that the over the top fawning over her and captan double jab is just that over the top.

But I guess for those who identify as men, simply preferring to watch a football game without all other nonsense is masculine toxicity
How is cutting to her in suite with Kelce's family "fawning" over her? That's pretty much all they're doing and there's a segment of dudes losing their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Because I just told you that that’s not true. And the people I hear complaining about toxic masculinity are the extreme fringe weirdos of the world and I’d like to think you’re not one of them.
Rich Eisen is an extreme fringe weirdo?

I knew what you were throwing down, there, but it was a gigantic whiff by the Steelers. I also think the Steelers were eyeing Cam Jurgens but Philly grabbed him one slot before them.
It no coincidence that the last steeler championships were won with OL players that required high draft capital, 1st round, etc. And yes I realize that the OL play wasn’t exactly elite the one season. But there’s a direct correlation between winning and OL play.

Reactions: pittdan77
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT