ADVERTISEMENT

Why I Am Watching the Backyard Brawl

tenor.gif

nothing else on tv on saturday night

If we get down by more than one score, I'll turn it to *checks football tv schedule for this week* Matlock or something. Last week was enough masochism to last me for a while.

But, hey - maybe we'll beat the very bad team we're playing. We should tell Jurkovec to aim for about five years ahead of where he normally would on every pass. Only risk is that, if it's in the air longer, a flock (gaggle?) of ducks might swoon down and take the ball south with them thinking it's one of their own.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
I would be watching but instead will be at the DC United @ Charlotte FC game. It’s probably for the best lol will save me some stress

Bring home a Charlotte win. We still have 2 games left vs them and need DC to drop points. And tell Tepper to re-install grass if you see him.

Reactions: NCPnthr05
Bring home a Charlotte win. We still have 2 games left vs them and need DC to drop points. And tell Tepper to re-install grass if you see him.
Go DC knock Miami out of the playoffs :)

So, Inter Miami is now ''WE'' I think you're in a relationship?

Last edited:
It’s such a great game, nothing anesthetic about it. And cant be worse than watching our QB throw lame duck after lame duck right? Lol
Not my favorite, but better than cornhole or axe throwing!! I'll stick with the Panthers. and they often surprise us with a win or two.

I wish more fans were not 'fair weather fans'. I (and my family) will watch thru good times and bad. One loss does mean the season's over. We will party at our house, and all watch the game. It happens to be my wife's birthday too, so I hope we can celebrate.

I wish more fans were not 'fair weather fans'. I (and my family) will watch thru good times and bad. One loss does mean the season's over. We will party at our house, and all watch the game. It happens to be my wife's birthday too, so I hope we can celebrate.
It is the affiliation and pride that keeps me watching and attending games year in year out.

Reactions: Skinny3423
im on season 5 of virgin river. there couldnt be a bigger chick flick show out there yet i somehow, for unexplained reasons, like it. zero nudity too..
It seems to me that they had an absolute blast making this series. No controversy, no unwanted sexual scenes

Pretty funny writing too

I am watching because i don't want to miss the Pitt win over Penn State's twin[WVU] as far as my hatred is concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT