ADVERTISEMENT

wrestling roster

Warriordan

Freshman
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2001
does anyone know when the roster is coming out. baseball and softball already has their roster for 2020 out.

Reactions: jctrack
does anyone know when the roster is coming out. baseball and softball already has their roster for 2020 out.
Wrestling roster up on official site - need to use drop down and change year

Doubt it is final - only one newcomer in Camaco - no Sullivan, McGill or Coley

Departures: Murray, Barth, Sumner, Contraguerro and Broadway

Last edited:
Here's my guess. The backups could obviously move around...
Fenton
Camacho
Sullivan

Phillippi
Cherry
Newell
Reinsfelder

Matthews
Tuttle

Kemerer
Bulsack
Colello

Rahmani
Kernan

Wentzel
Kaldes
Decker
Sciuto

Harvey
O'Brien
Crawford
Greer
McGill

Bonaccorsi
Meglino

Stout
Nye

Heavy
Thomas
Rickert

Here's my guess. The backups could obviously move around...
Fenton
Camacho
Sullivan

Phillippi
Cherry
Newell
Reinsfelder

Matthews
Tuttle

Kemerer
Bulsack
Colello

Rahmani
Kernan

Wentzel
Kaldes
Decker
Sciuto

Harvey
O'Brien
Crawford
Greer
McGill

Bonaccorsi
Meglino

Stout
Nye

Heavy
Thomas
Rickert
You seem to have a lot of names that as of last night were not on the official. I thought that would be the case.

You seem to have a lot of names that as of last night were not on the official. I thought that would be the case.
Official site now up to date.

Non scholarship? Additions: Anthony Collelo, Tyler Greer, Nick Meglino, Anthony Sciuto and Carter Tuttle

30 Total

Gavin has this program going in the right direction but when I look at that lineup I realize just how far we still have to go in order to be a real player. I have 100% we will get there. Unlike some other sports it is really hard to get a really fast turn around in wrestling. Not trying to be negative just an observation.

That’s true, but this lineup has the ability to run with the big boys as long as everyone wrestles at their full potential. The strength of our lineup is light years from where it was just a couple years ago.

That’s true, but this lineup has the ability to run with the big boys as long as everyone wrestles at their full potential. The strength of our lineup is light years from where it was just a couple years ago.

Oh yea much much better than it was a couple years ago and with some quality kids coming in.

Reactions: docpanther26
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT