ADVERTISEMENT

WVU and a Brown out?

Someone in the media asked that as more of a rhetorical question. That did not come from WVU people. They are not buying out the PSU game. We've wanted them back on the schedule all along.
My guess is PSU requesting an early day kick ?

Why did the WVU AD schedule Pitt and Penn State in the same year? They play 9 conference games. 11 P5 opponents is dumb scheduling

I just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention...I was in a hurry
Just playing you.

I would be interested in hearing some WVU perspective. Losing so many WR's has to be worrisome. I have no idea if Brown is really a problem or not -- we all know that this crap can be seeded by a wealthy alumni -- but it is pretty weird that for all of the good recruiting he's done, guys are quick to leave.

Just playing you.

I would be interested in hearing some WVU perspective. Losing so many WR's has to be worrisome. I have no idea if Brown is really a problem or not -- we all know that this crap can be seeded by a wealthy alumni -- but it is pretty weird that for all of the good recruiting he's done, guys are quick to leave.
Nobody seems to be able to get a handle on it. I don't understand it. For instance, a guy like Reece Smith. A possession receiver with great hands and he leaves when the other top three just left. Doesn't make any sense for him to leave. He's certainly not leaving for more NIL. We just lost a top def lineman in Jordan Jefferson. He'd be a top guy next year with Stills graduating. No one seems to know what to make of why he can't win any where near what he did at Troy.

Nobody seems to be able to get a handle on it. I don't understand it. For instance, a guy like Reece Smith. A possession receiver with great hands and he leaves when the other top three just left. Doesn't make any sense for him to leave. He's certainly not leaving for more NIL. We just lost a top def lineman in Jordan Jefferson. He'd be a top guy next year with Stills graduating. No one seems to know what to make of why he can't win any where near what he did at Troy.
I was reading this morning that the WR coach might jump to Liberty. Wondered if him leaving made a lot of guys want to move on.

I was reading this morning that the WR coach might jump to Liberty. Wondered if him leaving made a lot of guys want to move on.
Not sure because collectively, those guys would catch everything in sight then the next game, they all would drop balls. It was strange. I know a lot of fans would like the DB coach gone but there's more than one. One thing is for sure, that new group that replaced all those transfers could not figure out zone defense. When we pressured the ball and made them play man to man, we looked like a regular team. But in zone, when they had to think on which way to go and who to cover, receivers were WIDE open.

Reactions: pittdan77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT