ADVERTISEMENT

WVU at Pitt gamethread

Pittfan85

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2017
15-5.

Every big is in foul trouble or hurt on pitt...we are literally in danger of running out of bigs.

Pitt’s only made field goal was a goal tend that may or may not have gone in.

Now we are starting to throw it everywhere.

You have to beat the press then attack the basket, you have to make them pay when you beat the press.

Also someone needs to guard #4

This pretty much what I thought. I figured the game would be played within an 8-12 point range.

This is going to get really ugly. 11 of our 18 points are from the line and that is not sustainable

Saw a few comments said this will be closer than we think. Hahahahaha. This is hard to watch. For years I literally planned around watching or going. Didn’t wanna miss a second. This is depressing (relatively speaking).

again I have to wonder why some think this freshman class will end up being so good. Carr will probably improve next season I have no such expectations about the rest

Reactions: Pittfan85
I can see Huggins pulling his foot off the gas, making the final score more respectable than it could be

Artis and Young are better than any of the forwards in this class. Carr is good.

Carr is the ONLY one who I am confident on. Stevenson has overpowered inferior competition, but his style of just trying to power past people to drive to the hoop isn’t going to work against better competion...we are seeing that tonight.

Reactions: pittman71
Not sure I want to jump into a pissing match but Artis and young weren’t “lately”. I’m sure he’s referring to more recent classes.

Ehh, we’ve had this debate a lot, but Johnson and Luther are better IMO.

The only reason this class looks better is because they have to play, and the fact he brought in only a couple guys that look like they could even be ACC rotation players with so many immediate minutes says it all about stallings.

Reactions: pittman71
it really doesn't take 4 years to rebuild a college basketball program. With the right coaches and recruiters. I am pretty sure the coaches and recruiters we have now will not be here two years from now, maybe not even 12 months from now

What did any of you honestly expect? I’m actually suprised how well they are showing and hard they are playing to draw this many fouls. If they could have hit their easy layups, it would be a tight game.

Playing very hard , this team is fun to watch. Big up swing next year. Quit crying , and can we get someone else to do summaries after the games. The Dixon apologist who does them now , can't not help but to let his clouded views put forth much good work anymore. DISGUSTING

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT