ADVERTISEMENT

WVU at Pitt gamethread

Great hustle and effort, hung in there against a more superior team.. Our guys took a big step forward tonight IMO. Our guys may have lost, but they're not losers.

- 5-5 on the season. 21 games left. If we can win 6 of the next 21 with this roster, perhaps that is a success with this current roster and just be competitive. Although in the end, 11-20 final record looks nasty on paper.

Pitt won the second half :)

Yup, they won the second half. They may have lost the game but they're not
losers IMO. Any young guys who can play against an experienced team the
way we did in the second half despite being down by 17 deserves kudos.
We can build on this...no need to hang their heads.

Playing very hard , this team is fun to watch. Big up swing next year. Quit crying , and can we get someone else to do summaries after the games. The Dixon apologist who does them now , can't not help but to let his clouded views put forth much good work anymore. DISGUSTING

If DT's Dribbles are too harsh for you, it might be time to raise the dosage of your anti-anxiety medication.

- 5-5 on the season. 21 games left. If we can win 6 of the next 21 with this roster, perhaps that is a success with this current roster and just be competitive. Although in the end, 11-20 final record looks nasty on paper.

I figure we'll beat Delaware State and McNeese. Can we beat Towson and win three in the ACC.

If we play more games like we did in the second half tonight, it's more than possible.

I figure we'll beat Delaware State and McNeese. Can we beat Towson and win three in the ACC.

If we play more games like we did in the second half tonight, it's more than possible.

-What is your honest opinion on Stallings and your realistic bar win total for this season to be a success? And what is your honest opinion on Stallings and the program moving forward?

-What is your honest opinion on Stallings and your realistic bar win total for this season to be a success? And what is your honest opinion on Stallings and the program moving forward?

My opinion of Stallings has never changed from the moment he came here.

The guy is not a hack -- he's a legit NCAA coach. I've not sure if he was the right coach for our situation, but he certainly knows his business.

My concerns with Stallings to date have been with recruiting, where I don't believe he has improved (which any level of significance) from the recruiting that Dixon brought to Pitt Hoops over his last three years.

I don't even worry about this year's win bar (although I'd be trilled, I confess, if we matched last year's 4 ACC win total).

What matters to me is us getting better players. We need do much better than Golden and Kingsby who are coming in next year.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt and Chescat

Towson has been winning some fairly close games against less than stellar competition recently, so if we play decently who knows.

My opinion of Stallings has never changed from the moment he came here.

The guy is not a hack -- he's a legit NCAA coach. I've not sure if he was the right coach for our situation, but he certainly knows his business.

My concerns with Stallings to date have been with recruiting, where I don't believe he has improved (which any level of significance) from the recruiting that Dixon brought to Pitt Hoops over his last three years.

I don't even worry about this year's win bar (although I'd be trilled, I confess, if we matched last year's 4 ACC win total).

What matters to me is us getting better players. We much do much better than Golden and Kingsby who are coming in next year.

Totally agree!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT