ADVERTISEMENT

WVU at Pitt gamethread

Playing very hard , this team is fun to watch. Big up swing next year. Quit crying , and can we get someone else to do summaries after the games. The Dixon apologist who does them now , can't not help but to let his clouded views put forth much good work anymore. DISGUSTING
lol

It's YOU who is obsessed with Dixon!!

He’s missing shots..

basically if you have a great spot up shooter who isn't real good at creating his own shots you should run plays where you set screens for him. I have seen the Warriors do this for a certain player for years.

Nothing positive watching this game. We will probably lose by 40-50. Our defense sucks, our offense sucks, our coach sucks. No gameplan, No nothing. We stink.

How about the effort, hustle, and not backing down. Pitt's made a great comeback so far in the second half. Anyone not giving our guys credit is nuts.
Get lost Poker.

Reactions: Jim Z and CCHS82
How about the effort, hustle, and not backing down. Pitt's made a great comeback so far in the second half. Anyone not giving our guys credit is nuts.
Get lost Poker.
Agree.
Impressive fight tonight!!

Reactions: pittizit
Mad props to this team right now!

You can not like Stallings. I'm not a fan either. But these freshmen are good. No, not Duke/UK good. But they have the potential to be a good ACC team eventually. Not this year. But eventually

I was just gonna say the Pete looking ALIVE from my view in Ga !!!

Would be great to pull this out folks !!!

I was just gonna say the Pete looking ALIVE from my view in Ga !!!

Would be great to pull this out folks !!!

-I just want to see improvement moving forward, win or lose this game. We could of rolled over, but we didnt. Some excitement needs to take place or progression moving forward.

Looks like we're going to come up short.... but a good performance and signs of hope for the future.

It will be a very rough ACC year.... but these kids are progressing.

Looks like we're going to come up short.... but a good performance and signs of hope for the future.

It will be a very rough ACC year.... but these kids are progressing.
Where you been hiding? You rarely post anymore.

Where you been hiding? You rarely post anymore.
Too many negative posters both here and on the football board. Just not fun anymore.

You know... people who come in here and post we're going to lose by 50 before the game is really even going.

Or people bitching and moaning about signing Narduzzi to an extension, even though they were predicting 2-10 mid-season and then have the arrow pointing in the right direction at the end of the year.

You know, those people. ;-)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT