ADVERTISEMENT

WVU disaster details

Let me get this straight

WVU fires… er retires Huggins

Boosters quickly come up with new plans to reinstate Huggins after a year because… well they’ll suck

Huggins then states he never resigned …are we sure which Huggins it was? Was it the daughter who stated this?

LoL…

This is.......this is just I mean it is becoming Kevin Stallings/Mike Haywood/Todd Graham/Dave Wannstedt all rolled into one.

This whole fiasco just proves once again what a joke of an institution wvu really is. How can anyone in their right mind think otherwise? It's a freakin' clown show!

This whole fiasco just proves once again what a joke of an institution wvu really is. How can anyone in their right mind think otherwise? It's a freakin' clown show!
Yeah well.......I mean we have had our share of gaffes, most of them self inflicted....so.....

Losing 2 starters isnt. They have since lost a 3rd starter taking them from 7-11/NCAAT to 5-15
I told you this was going to be a disaster. Since then, they’ve lost 2 starters, a kid to UNC, another kid to HM and hired the least experienced staff in the best basketball conference in the country, whilst HUGGY bear decided to fight his own resignation. I’m not sure what you would qualify a disaster, but that is what I was alluding to. Another all time dub for the GOAT

WVU signed an FSU Freshman who redshirted last year. I dont know a lot about him but their "Big 3" of Edwards, Kriisa, and Battle is NCAAT good. They need other guys to step up. But this might not be the disaster we want it to be.

Reactions: jctrack
Jose Perez withdrew from the portal and they just got Quin Slazinski from it. Damnit!!!

Jose Perez withdrew from the portal and they just got Quin Slazinski from it. Damnit!!!

Huge for WVU. BballinsiderfromPitt wrong again. They will make the NCAA Tournament. Official SMF prediction. So much for the "disaster."

They are also one of 12 finalists for Cooper Flagg, a 2025 from Maine, and a generational player. #1 or #2 in the class. They wont get him but the fact they are in the running tells you how big of a budget WVU has. Their spending completely avoided a "disaster" and they are in line to hire a big name coach and field Top 5 rosters in the future.

Huge for WVU. BballinsiderfromPitt wrong again. They will make the NCAA Tournament. Official SMF prediction. So much for the "disaster."

They are also one of 12 finalists for Cooper Flagg, a 2025 from Maine, and a generational player. #1 or #2 in the class. They wont get him but the fact they are in the running tells you how big of a budget WVU has. Their spending completely avoided a "disaster" and they are in line to hire a big name coach and field Top 5 rosters in the future.
Top 5 in the Big 12 maybe.

A real disaster
Because they got two kids that didn’t play at all last year? Your mind is funny. They’ll be somewhere between 10-12 in the big 12. Houston and Cincy both better

They went from being a team that could make a deep run to a team that will be on the outside looking in. That’s a disaster. Doesn’t mean 23-24 will be when they get a new coach.

They can't even afford to throw quarters, only nickels and pennies. Where is this ragtag, retarded education major school come up with this kind of money? Did they sacrifice a few more miners?

Two MAAc transfers that didn’t play last year completely changed their trajectory, according to SMF. Q did get a nice deal though. 200, 2 bedroom apartment and an SUV

Because they got two kids that didn’t play at all last year? Your mind is funny. They’ll be somewhere between 10-12 in the big 12. Houston and Cincy both better

They went from being a team that could make a deep run to a team that will be on the outside looking in. That’s a disaster. Doesn’t mean 23-24 will be when they get a new coach.

#10 in a 14 team B12 puts them right at the cusp of the NCAAT so I guess we agree.

An 11 seed in the NCAAT is not a disaster, Im sorry. Losing Huggins cost them 2 starters and a couple deep bench guys. They completely avoided disaster due to huge WVU booster money, crazy enough. If it were me, I would have just punted on this season and saved up for 23-24 but these WVU boosters are serious. They are paying huge money for Dayton. Good for them I guess.

They can't even afford to throw quarters, only nickels and pennies. Where is this ragtag, retarded education major school come up with this kind of money? Did they sacrifice a few more miners?
I know you're taking the piss with this. Having lived in WV like me, I suspect you do have some appreciation for the people who live in those rural communities. If you haven't seen this show from YouTube, watch it. I was very impressed by the young guys fishing at the bridge. There isn't much opportunity for young people there.

Updated Lunardi prediction has WVU as an 11 seed. Agrees with SMF that they will make the NCAAT. What a disaster!!! Another L for BballinsiderfromPitt.

WVU booster 💰 talks

Updated Lunardi prediction has WVU as an 11 seed. Agrees with SMF that they will make the NCAAT. What a disaster!!! Another L for BballinsiderfromPitt.

WVU booster 💰 talks
And as we all know, Joe Lunardi who is the worst at bracketology in the game, putting out a mid august bracketology means they made the NCAA tournament next March already. You’re a simpleton

Reactions: FireballZ
And as we all know, Joe Lunardi who is the worst at bracketology in the game, putting out a mid august bracketology means they made the NCAA tournament next March already. You’re a simpleton

Even if they dont. Losing 2 starters plus a few guys who never played isnt the disaster you claimed. They are going to make the NCAAT and if they dont, they wont be far off.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Akok Akok sucks and is likely their starting 4. They went from you saying they have national title aspirations to their best case scenario being sneaking in the tournament. Absolute disaster of an offseason

Yea. The loss of 2 starters takes them from a darkhorse national title contendor to darkhorse Sweet 16 contendor. You have to admit, they managed the loss of Huggy better than anyone expected. People were thinking Stallings but this team SHOULD make the NCAAT.

Yea. The loss of 2 starters takes them from a darkhorse national title contendor to darkhorse Sweet 16 contendor. You have to admit, they managed the loss of Huggy better than anyone expected. People were thinking Stallings but this team SHOULD make the NCAAT.
They lost guys to Kentucky, UNC, Texas tech and Alabama. They also lost Silvierio because of the NCAA

They gained guys from Georgetown’s abysmal team, Iona’s NCAA team (but he didn’t play), and Florida State’s bad team.

This is since the departure. That is a disastrous few weeks

Then go buy season tickets to wvcc basketball since you constantly post about them. Smh

They lost guys to Kentucky, UNC, Texas tech and Alabama. They also lost Silvierio because of the NCAA

They gained guys from Georgetown’s abysmal team, Iona’s NCAA team (but he didn’t play), and Florida State’s bad team.

This is since the departure. That is a disastrous few weeks

The deep bench guys they lost to UNC and TT are terrible. They will be 12th-13th man for those teams. UNC needs a 12th man too.

Darkhorse Sweet 16. A true disaster

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT