ADVERTISEMENT

WVU disaster details

The deep bench guys they lost to UNC and TT are terrible. They will be 12th-13th man for those teams. UNC needs a 12th man too.

Darkhorse Sweet 16. A true disaster
They aren’t gonna make the tourney. Didn’t know Joe Toussaint was a deep bench guy. Every team in Big 12 got better this offseason except WVU who lost players and their HOF coach and replaced him with 1.5 years of coaching experience

They aren’t gonna make the tourney. Didn’t know Joe Toussaint was a deep bench guy. Every team in Big 12 got better this offseason except WVU who lost players and their HOF coach and replaced him with 1.5 years of coaching experience

He's a starter. They lost 2 starters and 2 deep bench guys. A huge disaster.

He's a starter. They lost 2 starters and 2 deep bench guys. A huge disaster.

Lost among the all the personnel moves, didn't they also lose their top 5 point producers from last year? Good luck to a coach with no experience molding a team together from scratch.

You are really banking on a first year head coach being able to compete against some really strong competition coaching. I just don’t see this guy not getting his head knocked off by better coaches

Solid bench addition. 17 a game 2 years ago. 12 last year. WVU is going to he good. Maybe really good.
He needs a waiver for this year and I’ve heard he’s not expected to get one so I wouldn’t expect him to play this year
Was just about to post this. He’s a 2024 addition. And he’ll still be a backup when that happens.

They lost a starting PG to Texas Tech and a starting 4 man to Kentucky and added low major guys to replace all of them.

Then they added a guy with 1 year of coaching experience over a hall of famer to go in the best league in the country. Terrible off season

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT