ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Johnson

Today should make you appreciate Xavier Johnson and quiet some of the Femi is a savior posters...

Now, it may be very well true that in the long run X leaving is best for the program and locker room.

But he was our most important player, the only player on our team who could consistently create in the ACC.

If you’re going to let him go, we BETTER replace him with someone with a similar ability to create or it will be a long, long season next year.
When I think of Johnson, the last thing I think of is appreciation.

Reactions: FireballZ
I think all that needs to be said is that with X Pitt was not a winner and he and his compatriots only brought losing and discord to the team . Good luck to all three of yenz , time to move on .

Today should make you appreciate Xavier Johnson and quiet some of the Femi is a savior posters...

Now, it may be very well true that in the long run X leaving is best for the program and locker room.

But he was our most important player, the only player on our team who could consistently create in the ACC.

If you’re going to let him go, we BETTER replace him with someone with a similar ability to create or it will be a long, long season next year.
Not at all femi Look good better than X for sure. He ran the team like a point guard should scored when needed knows how to set his teammates up. Did you see we actually were running a offense and he was the one running it. Directing guys on we’re to go. He can dribble drive kick it dump in down drop it off or dunk X didn’t even k is we’re to go with the ball guys stood around Looking lost when he was running the offense X that is. Femi can shoot very well he broke his arm I’ve the summer he’s just getting it back and going dont have to worry about that part of his game. We like the other Poster said this is the best are defense had look together in a long time the look zero in the talk to each other look like a team did I say that again they lionlike a team that played with each other instead of playing against one another. Femi is big time beat that we haven’t had a point guard that can’t this s lol set and length. Gonna big time the kid and he’s tuff a nails hi basketball IQ

I said Alvarado is the reigning champion of cocky but mediocre player
Post are written words -
You can reread a few times if you need to actually comprehend them

He is cocky and mediocre, yes. Johnson is cocky and below average. You obviously dont know college basketball

I think all that needs to be said is that with X Pitt was not a winner and he and his compatriots only brought losing and discord to the team . Good luck to all three of yenz , time to move on .
All 3 were cancers to the program glade they moved on. First time all year we look like a team on both side of the ball and look like they like playing with each other. Femi a star

Last edited:
He is cocky and mediocre, yes. Johnson is cocky and below average. You obviously dont know college basketball
I have a friend on the staff of an ACC school. They said they dislike Johnson more than any player in the league. The exact quote is “the cockiest mediocre player in the ACC.”
He’s far better than mediocre
Jose alvrado is the reigning champion of that title
Because as noted - you can reread posts since you suck at comprehension

Reactions: USAF Phantom
Johnson is cocky and not a winner, but he is NOT below average. Below average is a guy who averages 6-8 points/game. That has NEVER been X.

Reactions: TD_6082
ADVERTISEMENT